Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Finally The First Wim Centre

Tony-Bones

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really chuffed for you mate, know you have been working towards this for a long time.

Where exactly is the new WIM base and when will the grand opening be?

I'm really taken by all the good wishes, thank you everyone :blush:

To answer a few questions..... I want to offer an open day so everyone can see what wim is all about... This is a PR event so other clubs are also invited.

Once the weather warms up a little i would like to hold a knowledge day meet (LOC only) where members cars will be calibrated for free (via lucky dip)....

As some may know wim's customers travel 100's of miles to wim so the waiting area will be well posh :lol: .... Wide screen TV, Internet availability, posh refreshments, biscuits...... Apart from DJ. wozza who wants Kebab's :D

I'm hoping to open mid Feb but i'm in the hands of the vendors so fingers crossed.

this is all sounding very good Tony, really glad to hear and cant wait to see it.

its a premium service for this kind of work, and i think im right in saying that, that is infact a niché, a niché with only one company... WiM.

Roll on opening day! :)

I know you've been after this for a long long while, so hearty congratulations! :D

Its nice to know that good things happen to good people sometimes! You deserve it mate! ;) :)

Good Luck and this just the start I'm sure.......

yeah hope all goes well.

and give me a pm when ur open for bookings. i cant really use my car till uve sorted it out and i dont want to take it elsewhere so im pretty desperate to get it in there!!

can i be ur first booking please? ;) any day of the week now as im that desperate to get the car back on the road!!

let me know and il book the day off work!!

plus the place would look alot better will some cool signs!! u know im the man for the job!! ;)

Tony, if you need any help fitting the place out, do ask......ill have some time off, where im more than happy to come down and help.

im a dab hand with a paint brush

Thanks mat that's a kind offer..... As things stand the only painting needed is the workshop floor.. I want a resin surface so that it stays clean for as long as possible.

The reception and staff room are yet to be build so any painting is down to the builders.... Once that's done then it's equipment time :wub:

The Geometry calibration machine is... well it's... it's.... Unbelievable.

Something that may interest you is i will be using Nitrogen to inflate tyres..... For free!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links