Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Finally The First Wim Centre

Tony-Bones

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Well now i've completed contracts i can disclose the addy... Unit 33 Chess Business park, Moor road Chesham HP5 1SB.

As of this Monday it's been "go, go, go" with the builders... I need two shutter doors installed, an extension for the first floor mezzanine, reception and staff room built, oh and the workshop heating installed, other than that it's all ready :crybaby:

Then it's just the floor paint, racking, telephone connections, reception furniture, computers and invoicing/management software, lighting, airline plumbing, ramps and the main equipment.

Oh and i nearly forgot "staff"..... Shall i shut up :shutit:

On top of all this i also have the PR to deal with... Sunday i had a photo shoot for a Mazda MX5 magazine... With just a few days notice i asked the clubs if anyone was up for this and over 30 cars showed up for the shoot.

Plus we will have the open day and a knowledge day meet just for LOC once everyone can agree a date.

Anyway apart from that i have absolutely nothing to do :whistling:

nice work tony. thanks for the help on my is200 when i had it. will pop down when ur fully open to get my is250 done too. :)

Thanks..... I am still looking for some IS220's and 250's for chassis research are you up for this?...... At my expense of course.

nice work tony. thanks for the help on my is200 when i had it. will pop down when ur fully open to get my is250 done too. :)

Thanks..... I am still looking for some IS220's and 250's for chassis research are you up for this?...... At my expense of course.

Tony, I'm up for you to check my 250 over but will pay - although you say it is research, it benefits us both so there must be some charge.

It would be good it come down and meet a few people from down south as well.

Tony, I'm up for you to check my 250 over but will pay - although you say it is research, it benefits us both so there must be some charge.

It would be good it come down and meet a few people from down south as well.

"Down south" :lol: what are you like........ Seriously though i would/ need to compile more 220/250 chassis examples, so if you and chandru are up for this then i will take you under my wing at my expense.. But there is a down side?

Since the research is aimed to advance wim's knowledge of the chassis you won't be given any print outs of the chassis positions... On the day you are welcome to be part of the imaging and corrections (if any?) but actual data will remain with wim.

Since the research is aimed to advance wim's knowledge of the chassis you won't be given any print outs of the chassis positions... On the day you are welcome to be part of the imaging and corrections (if any?) but actual data will remain with wim.

....but haven't you already measured and set 8 of the second generation IS chassis?? What set up did you use? Have there been any changes to the settings after the fine tune on any of them?

....but haven't you already measured and set 8 of the second generation IS chassis?? What set up did you use? Have there been any changes to the settings after the fine tune on any of them?

I have set around 30 so far but only done around 5 fine tunes and i only have two research cars so i cannot compile any habitual formula.. I need at least five cars for regular measuring to establish a base....... Then we have the modified versions to deal with, don't we Tango :whistling:

will have my IS350 soon..............

right hand drive one? where is that coming from if you dont mind me asking?

If you look in the prolex section at the bottom of the main page theres a thread about him importing it in from Japan.

Stav

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links