Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Uk's 1st Supercharged Is300

In the short time I have been a member with LOC, there is the bitchyness!! I am not really bothered if Mr Morse's car was finished or not :duh: This topic has been put on LOC to keep you guys informed of the progress with MY IS300 and to gather interest and support of fellow LOC members. As far I am concerned this is the first supercharged IS300 in the UK and I am sure this is the understanding with the majority of LOC members.

Get off your box mate.

All the best with your car, and i hope all is going to go will for you and you are very happy with you supercharged is300, please keep us all upto date with the progress.

Noel, asked a Q about Mr Morse's car, i only told Noel what was what with Mr Mores's car.

That wasn't too hard Gord :D :winky:

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't being bitchy either... i remember all the posts about Mr.Morse's IS300 that was to be supercharged and the fact that you said yours was gonna be the first i wondered what the hell happened to Mr.Morse's so....

Anyway i think you'll have a great car afterwards.... power and Luxury :) what more could anyone want...

oh maybe handling ... :P ( just messing)

good luck

• 2 weeks later...

Have been really busy! :duh: But as promised more pics of the supercharger upgrade, have been driving my VITO around for the past week and cant wait for the car to be back on the road. The coilovers and anti roll bars I ordered should be with me very soon too.....

post-19460-1202075536.jpg

post-19460-1202075608.jpg

I wasn't being bitchy either... i remember all the posts about Mr.Morse's IS300 that was to be supercharged and the fact that you said yours was gonna be the first i wondered what the hell happened to Mr.Morse's so....

Thanks for asking the question Noel...I was following the build of 'Black Betty' on 'Club-Jap' and there were quite a few pics of the build up to around January 2007, then nothing, but it looked near completion.

Where's all the bits of Black Betty now? Dave? there was quite a list:-

2JZ-GTE pistons & rods (same as Mk IV Supe)

2JZ-GTE head gasket

Toyomoto S/C kit - Rotrex centrigugal compressor, Intercooler, fuel rail, injectors, hoses, oil cooler, BOV, induction etc

Toyomoto valve body upgrade for autotranny

ATF cooler

2nd Blue Flame departure

Greddy Oil Catch tank

Power Enterprise Camcon VVTI controller

Greddy Emanage Ultimate + remap

18 x 8.5 rims front with 225/35/18

18 x 9.5 rims rear with 275/35/18

LS400 front calipers + rotors

TRD Yellow ARB's

HKS Hipermax RS coilovers

Project managers: ProLex UK Limited

Have been really busy! :duh: But as promised more pics of the supercharger upgrade, have been driving my VITO around for the past week and cant wait for the car to be back on the road. The coilovers and anti roll bars I ordered should be with me very soon too.....

Looking good,and moving fast, what sort of time you looking at getting it on the road :question:

Looking good,and moving fast, what sort of time you looking at getting it on the road :question:

Cheers Gord, supercharger install is now complete, car is off to SE england for custom exhaust and mapping.

Tony the belt is long and does seem a little close, but is fine it has about a 3-4mm gap. To all you IS200 members, there may be a new supercharger kit available to you guys soon.... :whistling:

Here is another pic and a linky to one of the intial start ups.

post-19460-1202253197.jpg

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="

</param> <embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

Hope it works, first time I have uploaded a video :unsure:

nope you need to put [you tube]5BbYlbaFs_4[/you tube] (the last ten digits from the web address but without the spaces in youtube)

like this:

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!

Looks good though mate, who makes the charger?

Stav

Agree with Yemgi it sounds very sick, to a trained ear something is not right, I would have shut it down in about 5 seconds.

Bazza - Yup not a good place to be drawing intake air from.

a new charger for the IS200?? still need engine upgrades to get any more real power/boost over the TTE setup :shutit:

Dont think you've read the title mate LoL

I agree with the others something sounds very gratey like metal on metal, did u make sure that oil feed was pumping through before actually switching on the engine ?

a new charger for the IS200?? still need engine upgrades to get any more real power/boost over the TTE setup :shutit:

I agree with the others something sounds very gratey like metal on metal, did u make sure that oil feed was pumping through before actually switching on the engine ?

don't think u've read post 37 lol. it says there may be a new s/c for IS200 cars...........

don't think u've read post 37 lol. it says there may be a new s/c for IS200 cars...........

Was just about to post the same Rob :winky:

Yup my bad LoL Prolex are doing one soon i think

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links