Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cashback Websites

kam05

Ok, like many in LOC land I too like to get little discount on any online purchases we make. I have started to use www.topcashback.co.uk to make my online purchases. Basically, if you buy anything through this website, the retailer will give a percentage of the sale to www.topcashback.co.uk, who then in turn pass on the percentage back to you, minus a small proportion to cover their costs etc.

For example, my car insurance is due in the end of Feb, and I will be renewing my car insurance with Esure, who will pay £45 cashback if you buy a policy from them via www.topcashback.co.uk.

Cashback websites are handy since 2008 is expected to be bad, with all the credit crunch and Northern Rock stuff kicking off.

So if you buy your insurance through this company they will send £45 to this website who will send this onto you minus a %. Would it not just be better to find a cheaper insurance quote.

Do you get the money back in cash or online vouchers?

I will find a cheaper quote, and if the insurers are listed on the cashback website, then any extra discount I get is a bonus.

This website pays you via BACS to your debit account, they can stick a cheque in the post to you or they can send any cashback to your Paypal account.

There is also one called Quidco, I don't use it myself but I have heard that on some things you can actually get more back than you pay ( i.e. you make a profit and get the goods ).

Anybody use this, it comes highly recommended .....

Yes, Quidco is another good cashback website. For example, I have got myself a new credit card with Goldfish, via Quidco and I will get £41 in cashback for opening a CC account with Goldfish!

Will probably close the Goldfish CC once the cashback has been paid.

BTW- Quidco have a £5 annual fee for using their website, the fee is taken from any cashback you earn. If you earn no cashback in a year, then there is no fee to pay.

Ive used both topcashback and quidco. i get a few hundred pounds a year as cashback, so i thought id share an easy way to make a couple of hundred.

1) renew your car insurance via the site: £60

2) every year sign up to Sky as a new customer or apply in partners name: £120

3) Any eBay purchases you get 35% of ebays profits back

4) sign upto blockbuster and Lovefilm trails: £22.50

5) House insurance: £35

6) get health insurance and cheaper gym membership: £85

So you can easily make 300-400 a year for doing nothing. Sign up, you cant loose.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links