Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lost Souls ...... Where Are You?

MrADeveci

I was thinking the other day ... that there a few 'older' mebers who are just not around anymore? Have you moved on ............. bought new cars, where are you?

A few that springs to mind, in no particular order are..............

Matthew McNally

ColinBarber

Zee

Aido

Rodders

Ifraz

Brettster

JiberJaber

Kazi

Adie

Fargo

.............. Come out from hiding, say hello :)

funny enough i've seen Aido today and had a good laugh and a couple of pints :winky:

So that was you was it Chris :lol: yer was with Aido, Wozza and Chris today.

Will be seeing Aido again in about 3/4weeks :shutit:

Yes mate that was me again i seem to appear everywhere :lol: was fun to see you guys again, I got some funny looks going through Glossop think my exhaust was maybe a bit too loud :lol: :D

funny enough i've seen Aido today and had a good laugh and a couple of pints :winky:

So that was you was it Chris :lol: yer was with Aido, Wozza and Chris today.

Will be seeing Aido again in about 3/4weeks :shutit:

Yo dudes that was a good day, really good to see you all again and that was literally mega as it was the first time I've done anything like that in about two years!!!

I only just finished drinking, still sober though which is actually pretty worrying, stopped on the way home to mine with Wozza and in his own unique style he "ate his burger" - all 1Lb of it and 1Lb of chips! Me on the other hand I'm a lightweight and had no chance of doing that!!!

I hopefully will see you very very soon Mr Hutch, just waiting for all my parts to arrive from Hong Kong and then it will be another trip to Charlesworth to get everything sorted - can't wait :)

I've just been a bit quiet as am crazy busy with work and no internet at home - hopefully will have everything sorted soon though as I've got proper withdrawal symptoms and have had to come round to a random birds house to use the net.....

And on that note - I'm off now to have fun with the previously mentioned random bird :P

See you all soon - hope you're all good!

PS. Can't make the Ring as seeing Ferry Corsten, Eddie Halliwell & Markus Schulz on the 22nd March but sure you'll all have a good time without me! Might have to get Merry with Ferry in Feb too so if that's crap then I might change my mind, but I doubt it :) !!!

Fargo is still around, he posts up on WIM every now & again, but he's Lexus-Less these days :crybaby:

Anyway it's all Aido's fault, he made me buy him pints of Carling until I had to leave & come

back to London, & he also dared me to take on a 16oz Burger Challenge......

(those of you who have my business card know I like to eat a Burger)

Wozza & Aido tucked in but there was only gonna be 1 winner :whistling:

Chris your exhaust is too loud, but hey you don't live down my road so it's all good matey :D

My exhaust was too quiet but not anymore, long live the HKS SuperDragger

Gord we did laugh at your greenie's pea shooter :lol:

Seriously though, it was wicked spending the day with you guys, Aido sorry dude but Ferry C

will be rubbish so you will be booking late to come with us to the Nurburgring :D

Fargo is still around, he posts up on WIM every now & again, but he's Lexus-Less these days :crybaby:

Anyway it's all Aido's fault, he made me buy him pints of Carling until I had to leave & come

back to London, & he also dared me to take on a 16oz Burger Challenge......

(those of you who have my business card know I like to eat a Burger)

Wozza & Aido tucked in but there was only gonna be 1 winner :whistling:

Seriously though, it was wicked spending the day with you guys, Aido sorry dude but Ferry C

will be rubbish so you will be booking late to come with us to the Nurburgring :D

It was Stella wasn't it dude? Carling is minging stuff - if it was Carling that explains why I felt like crap all day yesterday :lol:

Yeah you annihilated me at the burger thing, I felt ropey for ages after that dude!

But as for saying Ferry C is rubbish - that's sacrilege :o

May be going to see him in Utrecht next month so if so there's more chance I can make the 'ring - we'll see what works out - looking at the calendar could be working away again for a few months so we'll see what cracks off :)

I'll hopefully be back at Charlesworth soon to get all my bits and bobs fitted when they turn up - I can't wait!!

I didnt know there was 1 where was it @ :sad:

I was picking up a nice gift from Gord & also having some work done on my car,

HKS SupperDragger exhaust, & my sitting in the box for months Lexus Auto Pedal Set.

LexusAlloyPedalSet.jpg

(the little one is for an IS250 handbrake)

As I don't get up north too much, mentioned it to Aido & Chris so it ended up being a

short notice mini meet. Thanks Gord & Aido for helping me fit my HID kit, apologies to

Aido for my "Aido your'e not going to put that ballast there ?" question :lol:

We did scratch our heads as to why they wouldn't work for 5 mins tho..

next time I'm reading the instructions :D

I'm loving the HKS exhaust... it's even better when it's warm, but still civilised enough not

to upset the neighbours... unlike yours Chris :yahoo: