Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Light Eyebrows

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks good stav mate. :D

couple of quick questions......

are they road legal (i.e will pass an mot)

secondly, is it possible to wire them so that they can also be independent of the standard sidelight? by that i mean could you have the LED eyebrows on without the standard sidelight and can you have the standard sidelight on without the LED eyebrows??

cheers

rob

yeah rob, dont see why their not road legal? just like side lights?

As for the wiring yeah it's possibly to do that just run a switch to the cabin instead of tapping into the side lights.

Stav

As for the wiring yeah it's possibly to do that just run a switch to the cabin instead of tapping into the side lights.

Stav

hmm, sounds interesting.

could they be wired up to the sidelights for now and then re-routed at a later sate to the switch?? i shouldn't see why not, but thought i'd ask. :)

Stav

hmm, sounds interesting.

could they be wired up to the sidelights for now and then re-routed at a later sate to the switch?? i shouldn't see why not, but thought i'd ask. :)

Yes you can mate

Stav

hmm, sounds interesting.

Yes you can mate

would you be able to help me out with that james??

looking forward to these next week :shifty::whistling:

Stav

hmm, sounds interesting.

Yes you can mate

would you be able to help me out with that james??

looking forward to these next week :shifty::whistling:

Will speak to you by then mate!

I might not know what you look like! lol (my bad) or forgotton (bad memory) but please come over and give me a kick!

James

Installed mine today took a few mins, I was dreading fitting them but they were so simple and they look great!!!

Thanks Snowman

No problem mate! at anytime!!!!

now. show up the photo :)

I would like to have some nice photos :):)

look great,i may be going blind and missed the post but A)where do you get them, B) how do you install them?

Thanks. Got them through snowman (pm him) Used clear silicon to stick them to the top of headlight, & wired them into the side lights. took about half hour.

Snowman sells then,

And they just stick on with double sided sticky tape. then connect into the wires for the side lights.

Stav

Edit, beat mee to it, hmm silicon! could be a good shout! have to "borrow" some from work

cheers guys, would mind a set. its the wiring up bit that doesnt sound too good to me! is it easy for a novice. when i say novice i mean no experience.

when i say no experience i mean i could quite eaisly butcher things :D

Basically you get the two wires that are coming from the sidelight, clip the two wire for the LED's onto them using the scotchlocks provided and viola!

just making sure you attach the negative to the black wire (easy enough though,)

Stav

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links