Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae August 29th - 31st 2008

johnboy

Dam, was going to have a boot full of bottles of beer

Also what time are "the helpers" turning up on Thursday Evening, also will anyother passes be needed to gain access

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dam, was going to have a boot full of bottles of beer

Also what time are "the helpers" turning up on Thursday Evening, also will anyother passes be needed to gain access

The gates open from midday on thursday,, i will be trying to get there early afternoon, you should only need your entry ticket to get in.

Hey guys,

Just noticed my name isn't on the list.

I will be attending + 1, arriving Friday and leaving Sunday.

We may bring a small table and chairs.

Also, I paid for Advanced tickets and was wondering when they might arrive.

Looking forward to a great event.

Thanks,

James

:D

Have added you to the list James, sorry we left you off :blush:

There are still tickets left, could those who requested tickets and havent ordered any, please could you order them from the club shop, HERE as the club have had to buy them. Many thanks

i may........be able to make this...maybe
i may........be able to make this...maybe

Shall I line you up some jobs just in case :whistling::lol:

We will be needing someone to pick up rubbish, and clean a few cars :whistling::lol:

I will be coming friday and will be leaving sat night not sure + how many yet? will i be able to pay at the gate and is it still 15 per person?

sorry i cant stay longer im getting sent out agian to Iraq this time.

Hi, would be good to see you again, yes it is still £15.00 on the gate, per person.

It doesnt matter how long you stay for, its good that you can make it.

Hi Guys.

Although not a Lexus owner (yet) I am a member of Civiclife. SSB refers to the colour (Honda Super Sonic Blue). We have 40 cars on our stand this year, so not massive. Most members are young as you would expect for the Honda craze, but are all passionate about the scene. Unlike most of the Civic crew I am not so young (only by name). I'm looking forward to being close the Lexus OC. I desperately want to move away from the hot hatches and into large executive cars. Perhaps some LOC members may be able to show me around a GS300 as this is my planed purchase.

See you all there.

Guest inicol63
Hi Guys.

Although not a Lexus owner (yet) I am a member of Civiclife. SSB refers to the colour (Honda Super Sonic Blue). We have 40 cars on our stand this year, so not massive. Most members are young as you would expect for the Honda craze, but are all passionate about the scene. Unlike most of the Civic crew I am not so young (only by name). I'm looking forward to being close the Lexus OC. I desperately want to move away from the hot hatches and into large executive cars. Perhaps some LOC members may be able to show me around a GS300 as this is my planed purchase.

See you all there.

Hi Ashley welcome to the club if i was you i keep a look out for the guys on here selling there cars you may just find yourself a gem.

Look forward to seeing you at the Jae

Ian

Hi Guys.

See you all there.

Welcome mate,

Took me while searching around for what ssb ment lol. Look forward to seeing you at JAE and i'm sure they'll be a GS or two to look at.

Stav

post-7245-1218025293.gif ONLY 22 DAYS TO GO (yes I am shouting :P )

Can everyone (if you haven't already) take a look here and add what you are able to bring to make the weekend go with an even bigger bang (and before anyone says it - there's fireworks there already :winky:)

post-7245-1218025520.gif

kool ta John, sorry for the ignorance but do we all park in the LOC area or do we parkup elsewhere? i'm kind of a late entrant so haven't been upto date *runs and hides* :tomato:

You can park on the LOC stand with us if you want to Dan and dont worry were a good bunch :lol: Glad your coming mate :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk