Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Autoglym

mudzs

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best stuff I have seen, love the finish when you run your hands over it afterwards. Like a new car.

Not cheap though, but know a friend who has access to getting it cheap so get it half price! :)

Can't comment on the Autoglym product as I haven't ever used it.

Did however use Turtle Wax Gloss Guard at the weekend - Fantastic stuff - goes on easy, buffs off easy and then leaves your car with a fantastic shine. I chose this as it was recommended as best buy on the Autoexpress website in a product test, which also included Autoglym.

Just thought I would mention it. :unsure:

Can't comment on the Autoglym product as I haven't ever used it.

Did however use Turtle Wax Gloss Guard at the weekend - Fantastic stuff - goes on easy, buffs off easy and then leaves your car with a fantastic shine. I chose this as it was recommended as best buy on the Autoexpress website in a product test, which also included Autoglym.

Just thought I would mention it.  :unsure:

I've used Turtle Wax Gloss Guard recently too, very easy to apply.

I set off the next morning after rain and saw a tidal wave of water blowing towards me on the bonnet. I've always waxed the car but not seen that effect so clearly before.

The car's stayed cleaner for longer too.

Not washed it since, but I expect that will be easier - a cumulative benefit :)

Nige

Where did Autoglym finish in the product test

Sorry mate been dropping the Mrs off then driving back from work <_<

I quote;

"Exactly what we have come to expect of Autoglym, with a vigorous performance. However, it's let down by the price, and some may find it awkward to have to leave Extra Gloss on for up to an hour before buffing. "

Didn't make the top three.

megures is the way to go it is fantastic

Autoglym fared better - don't shoot the messenger :unsure:

And if your interested in the verdict (which your probably not :blush: ) ?

I quote;

"Gloss Guard has done it again and, perhaps even more surprisingly, come away with the spoils by a convincing margin. Surely a rival polish manufacturer will produce something to match it soon?

Comma's Top Gloss was the best of the conventional offerings, and prevented a Turtle Wax rout. It was chased home by the US firm's PTFE and Extreme products. If you prefer pastes, go for the Simoniz Original."

Paul :whistling:

veece ive used em both i prefer meguires

the car smells nicer :blink:

the finish seems better :ph34r:

i would rather try it out for myself than read a review mr zee recomended it to me and i recomend it to you :yahoo:

zee my boy of course ill bring it to gaydon this stuff rocks when i get my new wheels (supposed to be today but getting pisse# about by bodyshop who bodged the repair job on my car

you hear me rrg bolton

:whistling:

anyone getting their car fixed by them check the workmanship with a fine tooth comb

ok cant read

if we are talking wheels then tough seal aloy wheel wax is the dogs danglies

i am amazed at how good it is

I used the Tough Seal wax on my wheels at the weekend and I too was totally amazed with the outcome. Brake dust just doesn't want to stick to it. :)

And with the excellent Gold discount it's definitely worth buying. ;)

Have used Autoglym products for years on a number of cars and bikes.

Ive also tried the MERs, Turtle Wax etc.

But I always come back to Autoglym.

Last car a black Saab and now the Kensington Green IS. I also use it on me Sunday car a Gold Jaguar Sovereign (which is going to be used as a wedding motor)

It may seem expensive but like everything else in this world you get what you pay for.

Overall I would say that its about as good as it gets and the rest just try to imitate its benchmark

:yahoo:

I used the Tough Seal wax on my wheels at the weekend and I too was totally amazed with the outcome. Brake dust just doesn't want to stick to it. :)

Ifraz

so this is a two thumbs up on the Wheel Wax then mate?

/matt whips out credit card and runs off to gold forums to find link

Ifraz

so this is a two thumbs up on the Wheel Wax then mate?

/matt whips out credit card and runs off to gold forums to find link

Yes Matt....go for it ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links