mudzs

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

matt you going to gaydon ?

if so u can "test drive" my bottle

dunno know now buddy.

plan was to call in on the way down to London - same as the Derby meet.

but, was working Saturday, had to stay in Warrington Monday and Tuesday, so now I am in London today and tomorrow, and not sure if

a - I am working the weekend again in Warrington

b - if I am coming down here Sunday.

was hoping to call in for the last few hours - now its all up in the air

:(

will take you up on that offer if I make though mate ;)

I am with wildrenes, Meguiars is the nuts. Will not use anything else on mine. Easily applied, easily removed, and the results are absolutley fantastic. the car looks wet all the time. (using gold class). A word of warning, i have only seent he product mentioned once, but will advise........MER eats lacquer. The reason it puts a nice shine on the car is because it impregnates the lacquer with a glossing agent, which over a 2 year period (of constant use), will bubble the lacquer!!! That info came from the mer customer care department, of which has now cost MER a lot of money in compensation, and forcing them to re design the product!!!

I bought the Autoglym Gloss stuff last week to use in time for Gaydon. Great stuff, but by the time I got to Gaydon my pride and joy was all mucky...

A dab of Peter's Meguers (ta very much) and it was brand spankingly shiney (sigh) - still looks really good now.

And Wildrnes' polish was fantastic on my wheels - really, really impressed.

Aaaaghhhh, you lot are costing me a fortune. It's got to a stage where my husband's starting to beg me to go back to buying shoes - he reckons it's cheaper. :lol:

Did the extra gloss protection thing yesterday and the car looks wonderful (esp since it didn't rain last night) :yahoo:

Used super resin polish first on some of the panels that had light scratches before using extra gloss all over car and leaving for an hour to dry before polishing off - rate both products highly :P

Only problem now is that chip marks on bonnet are more noticable :( hmmm seem to remember there's an article on Gold somewhere about this ...

Just a question, dose anyone use anything special to get rid of the crappy white stuff left in the small gaps here n there after using the Autoglym Resin Polish? :arrrggg-matey: :arrrggg-matey:

When i use the Gloss Protection, i can get rid of some of it... but it's more noticable on dark coloured cars.. especially black... :sad::sad:

Just a question, dose anyone use anything special to get rid of the crappy white stuff left in the small gaps here n there after using the Autoglym Resin Polish? :arrrggg-matey:  :arrrggg-matey:

When i use the Gloss Protection, i can get rid of some of it... but it's more noticable on dark coloured cars.. especially black...  :sad:  :sad:

Meguiars (again) make things that look like big flat cotton buds for just this job. Haven't bought any - yet..... Have a look on the Meguiars website

Reuseable detailing Swabs

Reach those awkward places!

Ten each of two different sized swabs let you wipe away grime and debris, apply product efficiently and remove residue from your vehicle's many recesses.

G-301

Price: £9.99 Including VAT at 17.5%

Meguiars (again) make things that look like big flat cotton buds for just this job. Haven't bought any - yet..... Have a look on the Meguiars website

Thanks MsW..

I have just placed a long order from Mequiars :yahoo::yahoo: , cost a bit tho :duh: :duh:

Hopefully arrive soon.. going to see how it compares to Autoglym, got the persuation after looking at Jhonny's car at Gaydon B) B) needed some shades... :lol::lol:

Will post the compared results, after the long applying process... :whistling::whistling:

You got it all wrong - Zymol is the BEST!

www.zymol.co.uk

The stuff is wicked, wax lasts MONTHS and the cloths/towels are superb. All the stuff is natural plant extracts etc. so safe for everyone.

I've got the full sha-booga, cost £500+ but the car gleams and is easy clean, stop my paint oxidizing.

They have specific wax called 'NSX' wax for Jap cars which is what I use.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links