Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Response From The Md Of Lexus Gb Ltd

im24601

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heard he got payed out for a new set of tyres etc but one of the conditions was he doesnt mention anything else about the tyre wear........ or so the rumour goes..

i suppose thats a long winded way to get a set of tyres paid for i hope they were really expensive ones but they'd prob be knackered by now anyway :whistling:

I have the LOC members email addy on my other pc, if I fix it at the weekend I might try mailing him to find out a semi-official outcome...

Don't think it works anymore.. im24601@googlemail.com

well if he was bought off and there is a problem and he was happy with new tyres , that in itself has some disturbing issues which Lexus GB need to be brought to account on, in that they accept theres an issue, but feel they can buy of the noisy bunch

wim was involved in this acting as an arbitrator. I wrote a factual report regarding the tyre wear and the reason for the wear.

Chris was advised by his solicitor not to converse visibly (online) about the allegations since trading standards and wim supported his claim, which is fair enough to be true at that point.

The last i heard from Chris was that Lexus GB had shown concerns over his claims regarding the tyre wear and they were taking his complain into "consideration?".

Chris phoned me saying Lexus GB are acting on the complaint and he would contact me asap with more information once available..... He never did!

My investigation into the results showed that Chris was paid off by ? and has since dissolved away from the topic.

wim was involved in this acting as an arbitrator. I wrote a factual report regarding the tyre wear and the reason for the wear.

Chris was advised by his solicitor not to converse visibly (online) about the allegations since trading standards and wim supported his claim, which is fair enough to be true at that point.

The last i heard from Chris was that Lexus GB had shown concerns over his claims regarding the tyre wear and they were taking his complain into "consideration?".

Chris phoned me saying Lexus GB are acting on the complaint and he would contact me asap with more information once available..... He never did!

My investigation into the results showed that Chris was paid off by ? and has since dissolved away from the topic.

Judas :angry:

I have the LOC members email addy on my other pc, if I fix it at the weekend I might try mailing him to find out a semi-official outcome...

yeah that's the one Tango, I had his mobile somehwere before my desktop PC went kaput, will try to find it

(if only to text and find out what happened)

Me or him?

Me or him?

Ambiguous I agree Tony but I am sure aimed at him mate :D

yeah that's the one Tango, I had his mobile somehwere before my desktop PC went kaput, will try to find it

(if only to text and find out what happened)

I expect if he has been gagged, he won't tell you in a text anymore than he has on here.

Just catching up on this.

Is it worth bringing it to the attention of Jezza, Hamster and Cap'n Slow ready for the new series? Seeing as Lexus always tops the JD Power survey, which they champion, it's something they might pick up on, especially in the light of the supposed bribery and corruption aspect of the latest news... ?

I'm stuck with having to buy budget tyres for the front cos I can';t afford top stuff if it only lasts a year or less, and because of my shifts I can't get up to WIM to get the long term fix for quite some time to come

Absoulutley not Tony :winky:

Me or him?

Ambiguous I agree Tony but I am sure aimed at him mate :D