Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

its got 245/40/18 tyres

its got 10mm spacers on the front at the mo but i'm taking them off and puting 20mm bolt on spacers all round. they clear the calipers with 10mm but i think they sit in a touch too far.

all in at a cost of £450ish give or take a few bob

P230208_0948.jpg

Hello,

Car looks nice, You do need the clear indicators and repeaters though. I have a set from when i sold my mk 3. I also have the JDM rear lights (see Lextasy.com if your not sure what I mean). Basically they have clear lens through the indicator and rear fog/reversing light. I fitted LED red bulbs and it passed it's MOT. The one front lens has a slight scratch but was not noticeable when it was on the car, if I knew how to put up a picture i could show you.

As long as you will use them, not just put them on e bay you can have them for the cost of the postage.

I also think a Chrome grill kit carefully applied would look good.

Let me know if you are interested.

Hello,

Car looks nice, You do need the clear indicators and repeaters though. I have a set from when i sold my mk 3. I also have the JDM rear lights (see Lextasy.com if your not sure what I mean). Basically they have clear lens through the indicator and rear fog/reversing light. I fitted led red bulbs and it passed it's MOT. The one front lens has a slight scratch but was not noticeable when it was on the car, if I knew how to put up a picture i could show you.

As long as you will use them, not just put them on e bay you can have them for the cost of the postage.

I also think a Chrome grill kit carefully applied would look good.

Let me know if you are interested.

yes yes yes, thats just what i'm after!!! i've got the side repeaters in a package at home(i got called back to work today) and i've been searching for some clear indicators!! look at my other posts and you will see!! just pm me what you want and i'm on to it right now!

thank you very much

Matt

Wow that looks like the dogs danglies....

How kind of passman 53 to offer his old bits.... more pics please when they have been fitted

Does anyone have a tom's supercharger for my LS430 lying in their garage unwanted??????

Pete

Nice rims. Too much empty space in the arches. would look much better if lowered too.

thats what i thought when i put 17's on mine so i sold them on they gooded good but then whould need a drop or someting

but they are very nice rims

mat how much did you pay for your plate i would not mind one like that for mine if i get it back on the road

the one i do want it v8 matt but that whould be stuiped money but would look good

matt

when i put the spacers on it'll fill the arches more, they sit in which makes the gap look bigger than it is.

the window tinting is sorted!

i want to lower it but its very expensive and hard to find the kit? unless someone knows different?

the plate was expensive too! i got it from the dvla auctions, but my name is MAT AYTON(MAT 8N) so it was worth it for me.

when i put the spacers on it'll fill the arches more, they sit in which makes the gap look bigger than it is.

the window tinting is sorted!

i want to lower it but its very expensive and hard to find the kit? unless someone knows different?

the plate was expensive too! i got it from the dvla auctions, but my name is MAT AYTON(MAT 8N) so it was worth it for me.

why don't you just order a set of springs from the US of A? You can pick up Tanabe springs for your car for just 100 quid excluding shipping.

Can I ask what effect the new alloys have had on the ride and handling of your car?

the ride is more or less the same for everday roads. i dare say it will be a bit rougher over roadworks and dodgey pot holes.(i had 19"s on the wifes old car with really skinny tyres and that wasn't too bad) these are still big enough profile tyres to not be too hard.

as for handling! well its an ls400! it handles like an oil tanker! to be honest i haven't driven it that much as i'm away at work, but it felt just the same. although the steering did feel a touch lighter at parking speed(but that might just be in my head!)

i got them all balanced and i haven't got spigot rings, i've had it up to 90! and its as smooth as a babies botty still.

hope that helps.

Matt