Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Please Say A Prayer For Me.

Easter Sunday - the most religious day in the Christian celendar.

On today of all day's I 'd appreciate each and every one of you, regardless of denomination, putting your hands together in prayer for my trusty IS200, as on Tuesday, it is going for it's timing belt change. A mere 44k over the recommended change of 60k. The next 150 miles will be cautious ones at best as I realise I am on borrowed time with it, though all seems fine with it at the mo. It may just tip over the 104k between now and then...

Thank you and God bless.

In the name of the Father, the Son, and The Holy Ghost...

Amen

I've prayed. It didn't seem an odd thing to pray about at all. I pray about all kinds of everyday stuff. The only thing is that sometimes God lets us face the consequences of our actions (or inaction) as a way of learning to avoid the same behaviour in the future.... :crybaby: but hopefully not in this case :)

Actually, God forgives all who truly repent.

Yeah but not when its the owners fault for not caring about your pride and joy and which could cost you thousands if it breaks.......but then you'll probably blame Lexus for that too!!!!

I feel another picket outside Burgh Heath being arranged...............watch this space :lol:

God helps those who help themselves.

And those that can be bothered to read the owners manual :lol: