Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dei 530t 2way Total Closure

Same kit from CPC...

http://cpc.farnell.com/HK00721/car-leisure...requestid=38465

3 others from CPC

http://cpc.farnell.com/jsp/search/browse.j...+relay&Ntx=

The earlier Velleman kit worked same as the others.. Latched, non-latched and delayed..

As I said, I took away the re-triggering circuit, so it worked as a single short pulse, gave 20s at the relay (variable)

John

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi john thats basicly the same i did great mind eh lol

all im doing now is hunting in the drivers foot well for a constant 12v when armed i think i have found one but it seems to go ground then reactivate when you turn the ignition on so im thinking relay linked to acc then when acc is on the relay latches the oposite way taking the power away from the N/C side and not retriggering

but been called away on work now so no more playing for a while me thinks

I'm not negating this timer chaps at all, just thinking if there is a similar one out out there with the trigger as a separate input, ready made it saves the work plus a few parts. Plus, it will trigger only when the alarm is activated.

You can drop it straight in without all the work.

I've not seen the Timer Stav used but guessing it is similar to CPC's alarm timer judging by what he's said in previous posts :

Perm +/-

Trigger in

relay out.

Then you could just add the relay for each window and mirrors.

HERE is one in CPC that does it exactly. It is silly money - £36 - you should be able to get the same cheaper.

Same one HERE for £23.62

hey guys i have now made the system work when you arm the car

The only downside so far is that when you turn the ignition not ACC on the current draw resets the circuit momentary before the relay kicks back in to isolate the current from the circuit so you get a blip with the mirrors but they remain folded out its a bit like if you accidently press the mirror button when you lock the car etc so i can live with that

however if you turn of the ignition completely and remove the key before openeing the drivers door everything total closes i do mean everything to enable it to work the way we all want you have to open the drivers door before turning the ignition completly off i have taken the feed from a red and black wire in the drivers foot well.

I worked out the red and black wire is a timed circuit in the car for a 12v feed anyway from the interior light so the downside here from the way i have wired it is that after 30 seconds of the ignition off and car un alarmed the windows will roll up on there own im thinking of maybe linking this wire into the alarm could be usefull for those of us that get out the car to go to a cash point maybe and dont bother locking up but if you levae the key in the car your a bit buggered

i have taken photos of everything and now that this little timer circuit from maplin is intrigated you can close the mirrors from this unit as a stand alone when it latches to geoffers original design

any questions i think my brain is still working so i will try to help every one out if there doing this

next on the list is the sunroof i will keep everything in this post

Found a timer that has a trigger input etc and at a bargain price

eBay Item number: 330227032960

The DEI 528T Pulse Timer Relay is an adjustable timer-controlled 30-amp SPDT relay (Single Pole Double Throw)

The timer is adjustable from 0 – 90 seconds

You can activate the DEI 528T with either a (+) trigger input or with a (-) trigger input. The DEI 528T will provide a temporary circuit "connect or disconnect" and can be used in many applications

The DEI 528T can provide either a (+) or a (-) temporary output