Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Polished Up The Car

SHAHZ

I got round to using my UDM polisher with SFX 1, 2 & 3 earlier today, have to say that i was impressed with the results, saying that the car hadnt been cleaned in over a year and i was impressed after it had been washed :tomato::tomato: , got to get some SG and P21 soon as i need to do the corolla too.....hard work but worth it....im shattered :crybaby:

p040408155201sd2.jpg

p0404081715lx0.jpg

p0404081552bc6.jpg

p040408171601vm1.jpg

p040408155202qs8.jpg

p0404081551ep5.jpg

p040408171603fo2.jpg

Looking very nice good job :D Cant believe it hasnt been cleaned in over a year :o

I know!! it was in a bad way, the thing is before that was probably a year before too!!....the inside hadnt been done for about two :whistling::whistling: to say the dash was a bit dusty is an understatement.....and the windows.....i knew my tints were never that dark :tomato::tomato:

Very Nice!

Did you find the UDM easy to control and use? I have read that they do vibrate quite abit while in use.

Ta mate, it wasnt too bad actually, yeap defo vibrates alot and my hands felt weird for a while after i used it, in terms of effort required, it not much easier than doing it by hand and still took a good few hours, i was shattered, but the results speak for themself :)

I saw your car @ a TDi LOC Dyno meet, defo much cleaner now mate. Top job :D

Cheers Woz, and that was months ago!!

im getting a biltema polisher, its meant to be a lot quicker at breaking the polish down and also it does not bog down or vibrate like most other polishers. its a bit big for tight places but otherwise fine and at about 25 pounds and already 220v it cant be beaten :yahoo:

only down side is you need to buy 2 pads as its a twin headed machine.

SHAZ: what do you mean there is not much difference doing it by hand?? it thats the case then something is wrong - either wrong polish or pad or both

im getting a biltema polisher, its meant to be a lot quicker at breaking the polish down and also it does not bog down or vibrate like most other polishers. its a bit big for tight places but otherwise fine and at about 25 pounds and already 220v it cant be beaten :yahoo:

only down side is you need to buy 2 pads as its a twin headed machine.

SHAZ: what do you mean there is not much difference doing it by hand?? it thats the case then something is wrong - either wrong polish or pad or both

is it a orbital or rotory polisher.

Rob i meant in terms of how tired i was after doing it, still takes alot of time and effort....in terms of the depth and shine, no comparison :) ....let me know how you get on with the new polisher

ah right! thought u meant the final result..... i will let u know how the polisher goes , i stumbled across it last week and a mate of mine is in sweden now so he bought one for me today - its a strange looking machine thats for sure.......

i will let u know how the polisher goes , i stumbled across it last week and a mate of mine is in sweden now so he bought one for me today - its a strange looking machine thats for sure.......

Bit of a rip-off of the original Cyclo which I use - www.cyclotoolmakers.com and www.thepolishingcompany.com

If you fancy splurging a bit more, get the adapters and double precision pads - an absolute Godsend, with even less vibration!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links