Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How Good Looking/sexy Is Your Is?

I recall that in a Topgear magazine survey of 2001 or 2002 the IS 200 was voted 6th best looking car by TG's readers with the Audi TT, Jaguar XK8 and Porsche 911 higher up - if I remember correctly...

Considering the exterior design only what other 4-door saloons or coupes would be better looking that the IS? Even now, although I have got use to it I still can get a buzz from going up to it or leaving it and if it was a brand new design I think it is better looking than the current IS 250. Anyway I really do like the E46 3-series (face lifted) and the old 3-series coupe. The new 3-series saloon isn't that nice but the new coupe especially the headlights head-on is fresh and exciting!

Audi A4 (old and new), C-Class (although new one is okay) , Jag X-type (no way!), Accord, Saab 9-3, Rover 75 (yuk), Alfa 156 (is okay), Volvo, Mondeo, etc don't particular catch my eye to be honest. It's personal taste....

What about you?

Does anyone own and drive the IS because it's reliable, good drive, value for money, lots of standard toys, etc but think it's UGLY?!? If so, why please?

Do you think Lexus should have done a more radical facelift to the IS after 3-4 years and to what parts of the exterior?

my IS is gorgeous from any angle. as too are most if not all IS's.. why a face lift if the current one is doing a great job.

car's are all looking the same now days. that new merc.. to me.. looks like the front of an IS and the back of a BMW. all the new fords look the same.. fiesta that looks the same as the focus??? why?? there board thats y lol. cant be assed cumin up with new ideas so they steal/borrow ones already. i could do that for £40k a year lol

IS(new or old shape) is defo1 one of if not the best looking 4 door saloon around, much nicer than the merc or beemer I think the only 4 door saloon which may be better looking is the Audi RS4, but if prefer the avant RS4 to the saloon(must mean i'm getting old prefering an estate to a saloon) :ohmy:

Personally I think the new IS looks middle of the road, whereas the old shape looks funky, has great lines, and looks more modern than modern cars!

For a car that was designed in the late 90's it looks absolutely beautifull, I always give a few glances back when I'm walking away at a car park :)

I do prefer the old to the new IS. Before i looked at my IS i considered getting another BM having owned 2, but the 3 series saloon is horrid.

I love the look of the my IS as it seems to fit in place wherever you put it. Urdan, Rural war zone lol the car just seems to blend it perfectly.

I'm was considering a 5 series for my next, but am putting serious thought into an IS300.

I think the old IS is a gorgeous car and it set trends when it came out (lexus lights).

I cant find many if any cars that are in the same class as the IS looks wise ...... actually just the same class!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links