Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Stock Is200 With Hks Hi Power Silent Soundclip?

Alantje

I have this exhaust and although i would never have gone for the silent myself (probably the super dragger, a'la Wozza) the previous owner put it on and i really rate it.

@Alantje it will be quieter that the stock one, most of the time. When warm and really pushing hard, it has a lovely little tone to it, but still not loud at all. And even with a supercharger, all the noise comes from under the bonnet!

that is a very informative post of you :) thank you!!

i just want to hear the difference between stock and the hi power silent, i just want the comfort and dont wanna hear it when cruising, but it may be a little bit noticable when pushing hard and revving high :) ( it must be very subtile)

and it isnt a shame to let others know that there is a 6 cylinder under the bonnet :)

No worries mate.

I have the TTE supercharger and the sound that comes from the induction kit truely has to be heard to be believed, it is an absolute monster, sounds like a space shuttle or something, it just sucks so damn hard!!! Exhaust tone is not even detectable!

Should be pretty subtle on the standard engine.

Ive got the HKS Silent hi-power fitted to my car and thats a standard IS200 sport and i must say the exhaust is lovely.!!! sounds really nice when warm slightly deeper tone outside the car but you cant really hear it at all on the motorway...go on get one you wont regret it ...!!! :D

Oh and it dont stay shiny for long..!!!! :D :lol:

Ive got the HKS Silent hi-power fitted to my car and thats a standard IS200 sport and i must say the exhaust is lovely.!!! sounds really nice when warm slightly deeper tone outside the car but you cant really hear it at all on the motorway...go on get one you wont regret it ...!!! :D

yeah i think you are right, the hks is not in stock so if i want one it will take few weeks before it is available.. :) but i would like to have more sound clips first :)

yeah i think you are right, the hks is not in stock so if i want one it will take few weeks before it is available.. :) but i would like to have more sound clips first :)

Sound clips are coming. I'm sorry for the delay :blush:

Haven't had time to record any, but hopefully tomorrow.

Sound clips are coming. I'm sorry for the delay :blush:

Haven't had time to record any, but hopefully tomorrow.

cool i will be waiting for your sound clips :)

Yo,

we are still waiting for the soundclips! :P :o :) hahaha

Sound clips are recorded mate ;) I just have to upload them when I get home from work today.

Will the HKS Silent muffler fit an IS300, does anyone know? I'm currently looking at buying one from the states as I have a few relatives over there.

Yo,

we are still waiting for the soundclips! :P :o :) hahaha

Sound clips are recorded mate ;) I just have to upload them when I get home from work today.

Will the HKS Silent muffler fit an IS300, does anyone know? I'm currently looking at buying one from the states as I have a few relatives over there.

hi there,

The is300 exhaust would fit the is200, but on the is200 the pipe would be longer sticking out of the bumper.

while is200 exhaust on the is300 will burn the bumper, as the exhaust would be too short and stick inside the bumper.

Alan

The best way to do is to switch the rear bumper as well

• 1 month later...
The box turned out to be a bit bigger than I expected. It was a bit a struggle getting it inside my car :P

dsc02677wo2.jpg

What does it say?

dsc02684wc8.jpg

dscn4773fixframege0.jpg

dscn4771fixframemh5.jpg

dscn4775fixframeah2.jpg

What is the hks part number? I would need part number to order is200 exhaust here in finland. Hks dealer will order exhaust to me if he can get correct part number.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry for bringing up an relative old post, but does this exhaust give any noticable increase in power? I've read somewhere alongside 5hk's, is this correct?

Yes, it should do. I have a supercharger, so my power comes mainly from that!

But you should see an increase, maybe around 5bhp. I would reccommend an induction kit also, as they will work well together and give more power and better throttle responce.

• 7 months later...
Could film mine for people. But the front makes so much noise it would be pointless!

Hi there, I just received today my new HKS silent exhaust from future motorsports. :winky:

Once I will install it on my Lexus IS20 I will recorded the noise that is produced at low and high revs for the those who are interested to purchase one in the future!

anybody have the hks part number for the silent, they cheaper in the states or direct from japan ? , the only why she will be able to tell is by the size ( no pun intended ) lol, not sure wot am going t osay about the charger yet through lol

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links