Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pictures Of Your Wheels Please..

Here's another set for you on mine, only thing it's down to your choice and what you really fancy

Looking Nice Tuff but think Calipers in Red look better with Std Wheels IMO ?

D-Sleazy if you want wheels like Scorps I'd suggest taking that pic to a good refurb place... :whistling:

Cheers Wozza im in the process of changing the colour of the calipers, do you want to swap cars an SE for your SC :D LOL

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's another set for you on mine, only thing it's down to your choice and what you really fancy

D-Sleazy if you want wheels like Scorps I'd suggest taking that pic to a good refurb place... :whistling:

Cheers Wozza im in the process of changing the colour of the calipers, do you want to swap cars an SE for your SC :D LOL

Nah sorry Pal, cos I have a S/C............. SE :winky:

Nah sorry Pal, cos I have a S/C............. SE :winky:

Worth a try mate :rolleyes:

My dealer used to sell alloys like that, they had three different shades, a light grey, a gunmetal like in that pic, and then black.

Were they official Lexus or were they just refurbed alloys? If they were refurbed, bit dodgy that they sold them at the standard price of a wheel (around £200)

My dealer used to sell alloys like that, they had three different shades, a light grey, a gunmetal like in that pic, and then black.

Were they official Lexus or were they just refurbed alloys? If they were refurbed, bit dodgy that they sold them at the standard price of a wheel (around £200)

pretty sure refurbed. think those only came OEM as silver. alot of dealers use "alloy refurb" companies to refurb alloys that they replace on customers cars. and my guessing if u seen those, its prolly refurbed ones that they just getting rid of as they dont need to replace anymore under warranty considering the age of the 1st gen IS.

These are mine. Think they're the best standard wheels for the IS. Didn't like them to start with but they've totally grown on me!

PS excuse picture quality, it's only my camera phone!

post-18110-1208603230.jpg

Just bought a set of those in Dark grey for my Green IS, not sure how they'll look, but I won't lose anythin if I choose to sell on, I managed to get 5 for £275 and although second hand, they look very tidy anyway (the 5th one is brand new and will be my spare anyway)

I will quite possibly be selling my old 5-spokes in the not too distant future,

(since no one else has posted these yet and I know quite a few members have them)

18" TTE Chicanes

DSC00440s.jpg

DSC00439s.jpg

(and no - not lowered yet either - got the springs in the shed just waiting for the good doctor to get himself settled into his new uber-wim-complex)

(since no one else has posted these yet and I know quite a few members have them)

18" TTE Chicanes

DSC00440s.jpg

DSC00439s.jpg

(and no - not lowered yet either - got the springs in the shed just waiting for the good doctor to get himself settled into his new uber-wim-complex)

Still think there one of the nicest set of wheels for the IS200/300 :D

Can you shove 18s straight onto a standard IS200 Sport that currently has 17s? Seems to be plenty of room around the arches.

accurist, they look great. I've been thinking about darker wheels for mine which is the same blue as yours and they work really well.

• 3 weeks later...