Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hks Cams For Gs300

shake

ha ha

theres no way i can get an aristo unless i have one as a second car.(cant afford a 2nd yet)

parking is a nightmare, more green bins than cars sometimes.

personally would love an aristo but it would need to have bog standard suspension... oh and i'd need a morgage for the insurance.

ha ha

theres no way i can get an aristo unless i have one as a second car.(cant afford a 2nd yet)

personally would love an aristo but it would need to have bog standard suspension... oh and i'd need a morgage for the insurance.

What about the insurance with the mods to your GS300 must be getting on for being the same as an Aristo, i know my insurance was the same for my standard Audi S4 as it was for the lexus with mods on :o

ha ha

What about the insurance with the mods to your GS300 must be getting on for being the same as an Aristo, i know my insurance was the same for my standard Audi S4 as it was for the lexus with mods on :o

that's true. Let's start a whip round on LOC for shake to get an Aristo!

Don't forget the 'risto is an import too though. That normally hikes up the insurance a bit right from the off.

exhaust manifolds have done wonders for my other cars, the only one i can find is for the is300. been told it may fit with abit of work. Best bang for buck impo

For the small sum of???????????????

best ask around________I can't say what I'd charge

exhaust manifolds have done wonders for my other cars, the only one i can find is for the is300. been told it may fit with abit of work. Best bang for buck impo

looking at at 5/10 bhp at best

Aristo .............. thats what u want

theres a black one £8995 69k miles. comes up as a gs300 on log book. one thing thats put me off (apart from mega mods) is the mileage. :arrrggg-matey: a bit dodgy i says. saw it last year with same mileage