Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hks Cams For Gs300

shake

personally would love an aristo but it would need to have bog standard suspension... oh and i'd need a morgage for the insurance.

How come you would want standard suspension? I can't wait for my uprated suspension to arrive, I hate the standard barge like feeling.

personally would love an aristo but it would need to have bog standard suspension... oh and i'd need a morgage for the insurance.

How come you would want standard suspension? I can't wait for my uprated suspension to arrive, I hate the standard barge like feeling.

family would moan big time :unsure: plus the standard of our roads now and the fact i tend to carry a heavy boot about would cause problems. i've hit the ground so many times now i tend to clench my bum when going over humps

seriously shake, if you are after performance in a straight line and want to stick to Lexus, save up for the aristo.

I've driven two (and seen how rapid they are on the motorway/autobahn).

you'd have to spend thousands adding turbos or supercharger to your GS300, whereas the aristo gives you that from stock and offers you a clear-ish upgrade path if you want to tune all the way up to 1000bhp. However, there are people out there who get great satisfaction from a project that involves upgrading the 2JZ-GE engine. It's your call.

Or you could just sell the GS and buy a car designed for performance from another brand?

seriously shake, if you are after performance in a straight line and want to stick to Lexus, save up for the aristo.

I've driven two (and seen how rapid they are on the motorway/autobahn).

you'd have to spend thousands adding turbos or supercharger to your GS300, whereas the aristo gives you that from stock and offers you a clear-ish upgrade path if you want to tune all the way up to 1000bhp. However, there are people out there who get great satisfaction from a project that involves upgrading the 2JZ-GE engine. It's your call.

Or you could just sell the GS and buy a car designed for performance from another brand?

wise words maneesh

with mine you can raise the ride height and with edfc soften the ride so easy peasy