Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wozza's Brake Calipers...

DJ Wozza

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks really good mate,must do mine.The paint you used,i take it was high temp paint? :whistling:

No :D

You are pulling my leg now???? it is high temp paint right?

Looks great wozza!!!!!

Think its just normal hammerite mate! thats what i did mine with and they have been fine for the last two years :whistling:

Looks really good mate,must do mine.The paint you used,i take it was high temp paint? :whistling:

If the car looks like something from a Sony Bravia advert after a few days then no.

Either way it will look snazzy.

Aren't you glad you did that "Colouring In" course now? Joined up writing next mate.

Seriously, they look great.

I used Hammerite smooth blue on mine. No probs with it. Axle stands would have saved me a lot of time though. Decals look well Wozza, didn't know they were available in chrome. I went with the curved white vinyl ones.

looks good fella.

i did mine 2 years ago in hammerite smooth black with white caliper decals and NO lacquer - to date they all look in mint condition and no flaking or anything. the lacquer isn't a must, but it won't hurt to apply a coat if u have only used a couple layers of paint initially.

You are pulling my leg now???? it is high temp paint right?

Nah. Bit of Vinyl silk. Can't beat it.

65868_x.jpg

:lol: :lol: Geoffers!

Looks great Wozza, your painting looks superb! Well Done! :D

I have always just used Hammerite smooth and been impressed with the finish.

PS Was the Pizza a Deep Dish or Thin and Crispy?

Nah. Bit of Vinyl silk. Can't beat it.

65868_x.jpg

Prefer Dulux myself, but each to their own........ :P

Yep the axle stands would have made it quite easy and quick too - I just did it with the standard jack which meant a lot of jacking up and taking wheels off and putting them back on! :lol::crybaby:

Gut wrench is Wozza , when I'd finished em , my own Son said "they're better than yours Dad" ( picture Homer Simpson strangling Bart ) Why you little...................

Honestly tho Mate they look mint and I think the photo's don't do em justice , wait till the suns on em and the chrome decals are twinkling away , ooooohhhh , back of me trousers going tight .

Glad to of been of service Matey .

next week I'll clay her for ya an get rid of the little marks on the rims , sweeeeet.

Regards

Paul.

B)

It will be like Karate kid's left and right hands "Wax on" (thats u) "Wax off " (that's me :lol:)

I'll fit your front light too when I'm down.

Quality bruv . Seeya Mon , I have an appointment Monday at about 1pm but it will only take about half hour mate so its cool .

• 1 month later...

Superb thread, sorry for the dredge but this has inspired me to paint my calipers(first mod to my is200). Has anyone got a link to the lexus decal stickers that I can pop on my calipers? Thanks!

Wozza - I don't have any axle stands! :( a jack will have to suffice.

I'll be painting my calipers black I think so that's a journey to focus after work.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links