Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Headlight Bulbs

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iv got the tte bumper so carnt do mine iv bought em but hopeing aztec will sort them 4 me :whistling:

so in the same boat as u lol :crybaby:

so far i have looked at the entry point, but nothing looks easy.... and the fact its been rainning alot don't help...

i got nice white headlight, yellowy fogs, and blue LED sidelights...... rainbow..lol

we all at the same game....

you say it's easy but i have read it isn't

only time will tell.

i got pulled by a meat wagon 7 pigs looking round the car... just coz of my blue's.....

Uv just got 2 screws 2 get 2 n they r at the side u can feel them u should b ok :unsure:

I carnt cos iv got mesh so need 2 get in through the back behind the wheel :tsktsk:

I got pulled by a meat wagon 7 pigs looking round the car... just coz of my blue's.....

With all due respect matey, blue bulbs are an instant tug if they see them, and are illegal

at the front back or side, so you do kinda have to expect it.

I am told to replace the fogs you can unpop the arch liner to get to them. Aztecbandit will know for sure.

link not working

Iv just bought mine of e-bay was £7.50 al2gether with p&p

yeah they seem ok i got both HB4 n HB3

Got them of rayandmark

Just sent them a message hope they can do me the same deal, thanks again. :D

link not working

Iv just bought mine of e-bay was £7.50 al2gether with p&p

yeah they seem ok i got both HB4 n HB3

Got them of rayandmark

Just sent them a message hope they can do me the same deal, thanks again. :D

They should do i saw the HB3 yesterday but no HB4 but think they have them all the time :question:

Just checking what bulb is for where is HB4 headlight and HB3 fog or visa versa or is 1 for main and other for dipped.

Dipped beam are HB4

Main beam are HB3

Fogs are before 2003 ( i think ) are HB4

Fogs after 2004 i believe they changed them to H3.........

someone will double check and tell you if im wrong.

hope it helps a bit.

Ok let me just get this straight in my tiny brain, HB4 are for normal night driving so when you turn the lights on thats the bulb that kicks in(dipped beam), and HB3 is for when it's pitch black and no ones in front of you and you push the light stalk forward(high/main beam), and HB3 also do the fogs, and 501's are the sidelights.

Ok let me just get this straight in my tiny brain, HB4 are for normal night driving so when you turn the lights on thats the bulb that kicks in(dipped beam), and HB3 is for when it's pitch black and no ones in front of you and you push the light stalk forward(high/main beam), and HB3 also do the fogs, and 501's are the sidelights.

Yes spot on but iv got HB4 4 my fogs :winky:

So can you put either HB4 or HB3 in the fogs :question: and it's just a matter or what you prefer, are HB4 dimmer (or is that just me).

lol :whistling:

Ok ordered HB4for dipped HB3 for fogs and white 501's(not the jeans) for sides, will wait to get other HB3's for main because I never use the mainbeam anyway.

Helpfull hint (I think) if your not sure what bulbs you need it tells you on the top of the headlight.

Cheers for the help guys and gals.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links