Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Headlight Bulbs

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So can you put either HB4 or HB3 in the fogs :question: and it's just a matter or what you prefer, are HB4 dimmer (or is that just me).

No HB3 /HB4 is the bolb fitment type, not the brightness level. you will need to put the right type to suit your year of car, check the owners manual to be 99%, or check the actual bulbs to be 100%

I upgraded mine to zenons from eBay - full kit (ie 6 bulbs (not fogs)) for £15 ish.

report here http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=47386

You can get locked up for that type of thing ;) (oh you mean out of junctions and stuff) Not too bothered about flashing yellow at other people at the mo but will replace them in the next couple of weeks or so either that or do the fogs at a later date, just went for 1 LED in sidelights again not that bothered the lights are either on dipped or off never really use just sides.

Just a tad as i went 4 white

It's ok Ray the bulb man said it's because of the K rating or something aslong as it is only a tad and doesn't attract the attention of mr plod :whistling:

anyway paid for and hopfully being packaged as we speak.

Thanks again :D

Ok ordered HB4for dipped HB3 for fogs and white 501's(not the jeans) for sides, will wait to get other HB3's for main because I never use the mainbeam anyway.

Helpfull hint (I think) if your not sure what bulbs you need it tells you on the top of the headlight.

Cheers for the help guys and gals.

HB3's wont fit in your fogs matey its either H3 or HB4/9006, :) HB3/9005's will fit in your main/high beam what year is your lex matey? :whistling: Or have a look here at a topic i posted a while back :D CLICK ME!!

Bulbs came today how quick was that :D only ordered them dinner timeish yesterday. Big recomendations to rayandmark on ebay.

Told u didnt i :winky:

Bulbs came today how quick was that :D only ordered them dinner timeish yesterday. Big recomendations to rayandmark on ebay.

Told u didnt i :winky:

You certainly did :D big thanks again. B)

i just found out yeterday i need h3 for my fogs... so now i have spare pair of HB3....not happy with self

What years your lex matey?

2003...march... and i check with list that was on here some where

i just found out yeterday i need h3 for my fogs... so now i have spare pair of HB3....not happy with self

Was that the bulb list i posted matey? some are wrong on there as they changed some of the bulbs on some of the newer models but check them 1st as i'm not sure what time of the year they changed them to H3's :)

Was that the bulb list i posted matey? some are wrong on there as they changed some of the bulbs on some of the newer models but check them 1st as i'm not sure what time of the year they changed them to H3's :)

It's either HB4 or H3's though HB3 defo don't fit :question:

It's either HB4 or H3's though HB3 defo don't fit :question:

Mine was registerd in 03 but Aztec aint got round 2 doin em yet :whistling: so hope mine will fit :question: but i did get HB4

HB3 will go in ur BEAM :unsure:

either way now i'm looking of h3 light.....any on wanna buy some hb3 lights..:P

Just put them in ur main beam n ur sorted :winky:

either way now i'm looking of h3 light.....any on wanna buy some hb3 lights..:P

When and who did you get them off if there no good for your mainbeam(because you already have them) then can't you just swap them for H3's ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links