• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here we go with my new rainbow dash

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee73/aa...60/DSC01191.jpg

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee73/aa...60/DSC01190.jpg

hopefully they work,havent done this for ages ive forgot how to do it

Looks good matey but looks like you have a LED bulb in the wrong way at the bottom right hand side as its not lighting up the bottom of the gauge by the 140mph? if you have a look at Lexus 2D's pic you'll see what i mean matey :)

the led bulb just wants turning around matey by the look of it as they only light up 1 way :D

i used these mate i didnt think it mattered 280224451945

Yeh there like the ones i used matey, if you take the one out and turn it around it should light up, you dont need to take it out of the holder just twist it out and turn it half a turn and put it back in as they only work 1 way round if you know what i mean?? :unsure:

Just waiting on my bulbs, not come this morning :angry: but I did only order them yesterday can't expect super quick delivery with everything I suppose, probably won't get a chance to do them until Sunday now anyway. Just wondered though is there anyway of getting the speedo needle to be a bit brighter or is it this dark due to the blue LED's I've order all blue inc: T5's so will this mean all my other needles will be barely visable aswell :)

the led bulb just wants turning around matey by the look of it as they only light up 1 way :D

i used these mate i didnt think it mattered 280224451945

Yeh there like the ones i used matey, if you take the one out and turn it around it should light up, you dont need to take it out of the holder just twist it out and turn it half a turn and put it back in as they only work 1 way round if you know what i mean?? :unsure:

got ya :hehe:

Bulbs came yesterday but wrong ones :angry: they sent me white instead of blue, I have fitted them and looks nice but I think i'd prefere the blue so i'm getting them exchanged :)

dont send them back,send us a pic of the white ones fitted i might have them off ya plus i could use them as side lights

The ones I was sent are no good for the dash as there the 4LED type so displace the light differently to the single LED so theres bright and dull spots rather than just being all bright (take pics tonight to show you), they would be ideal for sidelights though, if you could sort me out for what I paid for them then I should be able to send them to you rather than back and i'll just re-order the ones I need. Did you know the bulbs in the dash are clear with little orange hats on so if you take the hats off the dash would look whiteish yellow instead of orange ;)

The ones I was sent are no good for the dash as there the 4LED type so displace the light differently to the single LED so theres bright and dull spots rather than just being all bright (take pics tonight to show you), they would be ideal for sidelights though, if you could sort me out for what I paid for them then I should be able to send them to you rather than back and i'll just re-order the ones I need. Did you know the bulbs in the dash are clear with little orange hats on so if you take the hats off the dash would look whiteish yellow instead of orange ;)

U shud just get them of E-Bay they dont take that long 2 come & r good quality dont b put off by Hong Kong :)

Iv got all mine from there & r useally cheeper even with postage :winky:

U shud just get them of E-Bay they dont take that long 2 come & r good quality dont b put off by Hong Kong :)

Iv got all mine from there & r useally cheeper even with postage :winky:

Did get them off e-bay for a decent price and only took 2 days to come :) just a pitty they were the wrong ones :tsktsk:

SS851096.jpg

Does look quite nice in white, would be better if the fuel and rev counter had led's behind aswell but at the moment there just hatless oem bulbs which is why they look abit yellow, still think I want blue though, as you can see the 20/80/120mph look slightly duller than the rest because of the 4LED's . Need to do the a/c and blowers blue aswell then it'll match my stereo.

Right sent them back and the guys confirmed new ones have been sent out so if there there right ones :whistling: then will post pic when I get a chance. Quicky (Chris or Stav i'm looking at you here or anyone who knows ) how easy are the a/c, blowers etc to do :question:

Right sent them back and the guys confirmed new ones have been sent out so if there there right ones :whistling: then will post pic when I get a chance. Quicky (Chris or Stav i'm looking at you here or anyone who knows ) how easy are the a/c, blowers etc to do :question:

Stav's your man for that one my friend :lol:

Stav's your man for that one my friend :lol:

Cheers Chris will wait and see what he say's.

ac isnt easy.. will take a lot of time, patience and perserverance..

there is a walkthrough that stav sent me (pm your email add and will send) but i opted for a slightly diff approach which i can talk you through..

be prepared its not for the faint hearted!!

yeah the bulbs have blown in my my heater controls. ive just ordered 10 t10 inverted bulbs for the clocks.

what bulbs have to be fitted in the heater controls?

cheers

Stav (top bloke) will sort us out the answers about the heater controls, just wondered what the T10's are for are they for all the little icons like door open oil light and stuff :question: because you only need 3 501's and 2 T5's (cheers again chris another top bloke) for the speedo etc.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links