Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Open Sprint Day 02/11/08

Dave-Ellen

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barkston is a great circuit, lots of run off and a good surface

for £90 its blooming good value especially for a timed event where insurance costs are so much higher than a normal trackday

ideal event for those who are concerned about damaging their car, as its only one out on track at a time

the organisers are very good in ensuring that everyone is safe, and that everyone enjoys themselves

Im still in! :P October will give me some time to get strut braces, arb's and under chasis braces by that time :)

Can my bro come along as well??? haven't asked him yet but im sure he will be up for it, he drives a MR2 Turbo currently at 567bhp :shifty:

Jason :P

Im still in! :P October will give me some time to get strut braces, arb's and under chasis braces by that time :)

Can my bro come along as well??? haven't asked him yet but im sure he will be up for it, he drives a MR2 Turbo currently at 567bhp :shifty:

if we have space he is welcome.

I will need payment from all interested shortly.

Cool. Can payment wait till the end of the month when i ,...............well,...........get paid. :shutit: :unsure:

Cool. Can payment wait till the end of the month when i ,...............well,...........get paid. :shutit: :unsure:

Depends how it goes...I'll have to pay up front so really want all monies in before I pay out...

Please check the first post for updates everyone

just need to get myself a helmet,you dont need any race overalls do you?

Nope just cover arms & legs.

Do we need a helmet then?

YUP

Cool, thanks Dave

YUP

Cool, thanks Dave

or hire them on the day :whistling:

YUP

Cool, thanks Dave

how much save me buying one

Think its £15 to hire one

YUP

Cool, thanks Dave

how much save me buying one

Think its £15 to hire one

£10 :whistling:

lol, do you have one for hire then Barrie?

no, the event organisers rent them for £10 not the £15 Dave thought :D

I am old...........

They will also bring a rear wheel steer car that goes the opposite way that you steer....and set up a mini autotest course supposed to be great fun

I bought a helmet for £50 a few months ago, specifically for track days, for use with the kit car on the motorway and i do alot of Go-Karting also. I would rather have my own helmet than use a rental one as some of the ones i have used over the years have been :sick:

You can pick up a entry level helmet from a motorbike shop for £30+, and then may get you doing more track days as well. :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links