Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My New Tints

The tints do look good. Fair enough, some people will tag the car as "gangsta", but if you like them. Must look awesome at night!

I'm going for the same black on black look as you, but my tints won't be as dark as yours. :shifty: The car is at Pentagon right now!

Are you getting Supaglass or normal tints from Pentagon?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tints do look good. Fair enough, some people will tag the car as "gangsta", but if you like them. Must look awesome at night!

I'm going for the same black on black look as you, but my tints won't be as dark as yours. :shifty: The car is at Pentagon right now!

Are you getting Supaglass or normal tints from Pentagon?

normal.

LOL, i can't remember i got the guy to double the sport tint and then got him to match the front....

the cops really an't the problem down here, it when they do a VSO spot check....

I've gotta say the black cars with the heavy tints do look awesome in these pics, but I'm not really that keen on the look, wouldn't mind a light smoke but no more. However, on really sunny days, there are times I wish I had tints.......

Is there no way to have windows that darken in light (a la reactions sunglasses) and if there isn't, why hasn't it been invented yet? :whistling:

They look good, but isnt your lexus a car you would like to be seen in?

My tinter (4/5 years ago) said it would be a shame to heavily tint such a nice motor and would be reluctant to do it.

Let us know when ya get pulled ;)

Just got the car back from Pentagon. Light smoke on the sides, and midnight on the rear windscreen.

Like kanjar says, it looks a lot darker on the pics than it does in real life! Pentagon say they do loads of light smoke on the front windows and they don't find they clients get hassled by police.

292364635_SutXQ-M.jpg

292364457_V8Zw7-M.jpg

looking gud brv, it really set the car off - bird poo come free with it lol

i think mine are quit dark!

will put pics of mine after it was cleaned and ....the rest

..........Light smoke on the sides, and midnight on the rear windscreen.

292364457_V8Zw7-M.jpg

The back window doesn't look any darker than the rears to me bud.

This is more like a Midnight Tint

NurburgringDecal.jpg

Anyway buddy, I'm glad to see the Type-R is on the modding trail, when you putting a sticker like mine on it ? :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links