Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mystery part

hi,

okay clever chaps, time for another one of my questions....

i was cleaning the car, and was vacuuming the boot when i noticed something stuck in my nozzle :smilegrin:

when i looked i found a small plastic part with a metal clip. it had come from the area to the left of the boot, where the jack is. i can't see where it fits and have no idea what it is - somebody here is bound to know though!

i've taken two pictures - the first is attached

the only writing on the part is '>POM:rolleyes:

cheers,

rob

teamlexus to the rescue again!

cheers chris - you were right it is part of the petrol cap - oddly enuff mine wasn't missing, so this must of been a spare one that the nice men in japan left in the boot for me :)

thanks again, i'm glad that i hadn't broken anything important!

rob

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links