Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc Knowledge Meet At Wim

johnboy

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apologies for the South Mims services on the M25 being slightly in the wrong direction for the up north guys,

but I don't get round there too often. If you want to suggest another meeting point feel free :whistling:

Not really any good meeting point for going to Chesham for all directions.

Will do a small detour and meet you guys at S Mimms though :lol:

you can just tell me where to meet, aslong as you don't leave me behind .....jayson

will probably just go up on my own to be honest, im coming from down south and think its probably out of most peoples way!

:offtopic: did you still want me to bring the dremel to modify your aerial mate???

:offtopic: did you still want me to bring the dremel to modify your aerial mate???

only if you don't mind mate

Don't mind at all mate! :)

will also bring a proper soldering iron and some heat shrink for people doing the rear fog light mod, i asume people are still going to be doing this as i really need mine done!!! :unsure::crybaby:

Jason :P

It should be a good meet.... I'm even thinking of going :D

I've just added you to the attendee list Tony :P

anyone going down from london area ? get a little convoy going

Roheel from SE London

Pro-Lex Dave SE London

Rabster Illford

B15RUP North London

Shaz London (somewhere)

Y2Kanjar Garvesend Kent

Sorted Vti Maidstone Kent

Barrie & Janey (but they may go the other way round M25)

Also not forgetting

Johnboy

W481cgc (Dave)

CadeyIS200 coming down the M11 towards the M25

For all you guys & Gals coming from Kent/SE London/Essex

I'd suggest a meet at McDonalds @ Lakeside 9am, then meet others coming from up North & M1 @ M25 South Mims 9.30-945am

then a large LOC convoy to WIM ?

For others from the south side of the M25 maybe a seperate convoy ???

Scorps01

Bobski

Motsey

(pos depending on route) Barrie & Janey

yemgi

etc

Mcdonalds meet at lakeside for me then as it two mins from me.

I hope so jason, people will still help with the mod as im really looking forward to getting it done

i'll try and give you guys a hand with the brake/fog mod if you want me too as it doesnt take that long to do :whistling:

I will, just keep my eye on you all this time B)

a very long list of people seem to be going to this meet heard a lot of talk about it to so we will be most def attending if you could put my name down i will see you there look forward to seeing some lexus people lol :D

On that note any "Veggies" coming?...... I just need a heads up so i can order lunch in advance?

Yeah the wifey is a veggie.....

Tony i didn't know you was going to be doing food

On that note any "Veggies" coming?...... I just need a heads up so i can order lunch in advance?

Yeah the wifey is a veggie.....

Tony i didn't know you was going to be doing food

It seems polite to order in some lunch for everyone.... ever more so for those who will travel from such distances to attend.

So that's 45 bags of Walkers crisps needed...... flavors anyone :D

i'll have garlic bread with cheese

2 ltr coke

18" stuff cust pizza

ice cream

..... did i leave anything out

48 bags of Walkers seen as you can't get 45 mulity pack lol

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk