Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc Knowledge Meet At Wim

johnboy

In addition I will have two, two posters available on the day

Tony@ wim

If I bring my tools & parts, rear brake discs ok for one of the poster lifts Tony ?

Ramp one booked for you mate.

We have one other two poster available peeps so be quick.

Hope that's after 11.00 am :whistling: I have Ramp one at 10.00.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In addition I will have two, two posters available on the day

Tony@ wim

If I bring my tools & parts, rear brake discs ok for one of the poster lifts Tony ?

Ramp one booked for you mate.

We have one other two poster available peeps so be quick.

Hope that's after 11.00 am :whistling: I have Ramp one at 10.00.

You have ramp two :)

And if im a winner you can buy mine. :D

Stick me down for this, I'll be making a big effort to be there. :D

As for the above Scorps, I'll buy it off you if you win - and that goes for anyone else that has one spare. With a 600 mile round trip I don't want to miss a chance with the Doctor!

Might get some new tyres fitted at the same time, is that ok Tony? Will give you a chance to demo that magic tyre machine of yours...

And if im a winner you can buy mine. :D

Stick me down for this, I'll be making a big effort to be there. :D

As for the above Scorps, I'll buy it off you if you win - and that goes for anyone else that has one spare. With a 600 mile round trip I don't want to miss a chance with the Doctor!

Might get some new tyres fitted at the same time, is that ok Tony? Will give you a chance to demo that magic tyre machine of yours...

Well obviously i'm up for that :) ...... I think members would like to see the BOSS working (that's the machine not me) :whistling:

Looking like the car will be ready by then

Just need to sort the Geo with you Tony

Car's eating tyres at moment

This example was amazing> http://www.wheels-inmotion.co.uk/forum/ind...ic=3062&hl= you need to register to see the image, but it was one of the worst rates of tyre wear i have seen from a Lex.

I did the math and it equated to £110 per .68mm of tyre use!!!..... And yes that is (point 68mm)

I'll leave the tyres on then and you can see, the rears are about on the same wear pattern, only the inside inch has gone, the rest still have the little tyre nipples on the outer edge

I'm putting a new set of shocks next week end as one has gone pop and happens to be the corner that the abnormal tyre wear on

Get about 4K miles for a set of rears, the fronts are nowhere near as bad, about 12K

Count me in too if tonys gonna do geo work on that day. I contacted you Tony (when i had steering wheel shakes at 40-50mph, which turned out to be seized caliper+warped disc (they have now been changed and is new) on the phone a few months back which i don't expect you to remember by now lol, but it was when you was just about to move so i had to put it off. My lex has not had the WIM treatment and the last set of tires i changed a while back after i bought the car was seriously worn on inside, so i really want this done and this meet would be perfect as this will be the first lexus meet ever for me too! Double wammy! (hope i pass the MOT this month lol)

Count me in too if tonys gonna do geo work on that day. I contacted you Tony (when i had steering wheel shakes at 40-50mph, which turned out to be seized caliper+warped disc (they have now been changed and is new) on the phone a few months back which i don't expect you to remember by now lol, but it was when you was just about to move so i had to put it off. My lex has not had the WIM treatment and the last set of tires i changed a while back after i bought the car was seriously worn on inside, so i really want this done and this meet would be perfect as this will be the first lexus meet ever for me too! Double wammy! (hope i pass the MOT this month lol)

I am garunteeing one cars calibration due to the fact the money is going the the China appeal fund. All the others on the day are by lucky dip.

I am garunteeing one cars calibration due to the fact the money is going the the China appeal fund. All the others on the day are by lucky dip.

Hiya Tony

Has this gone now :unsure::question:

Hiya Tony

Yes....... Originally there was to be not paying customers because it was unfair to those in the lucky dip.... But since this was for the appeal i have allowed one gaunteed car.

Hiya Tony

Yes....... Originally there was to be not paying customers because it was unfair to those in the lucky dip.... But since this was for the appeal i have allowed one gaunteed car.

KK :crybaby: is the lucky dip just 4 Gold Members :question: