Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Can You Bring To Jae

johnboy

Ok everyone, we need to start making a list of what you can bring to JAE, By that i mean, gazebos, bbq's, beer, food, chairs,and roping/bunting for sectioning off the plot. Also, for those who wish to give a hand, and if you have any ideas as to how we can make this a weekend to remember, please post up. Thanks John

Main list added a few posts down :D

Edited by janey

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
also need to know what power there is on the stand what size geny you got gord

I dont have one myself, but can get my hands on one, as my mate has 2 or 3 at has garage what he has for bike racing weekends :D

all ready a little ahead of you there woz i have a full kit which might be able to go in discusson with john at the mo to bring a rig down to go with the stand i have a dual cd player but also about 100,000 tracks on PC ready and waiting from the 50's up

:offtopic: ull have to come see the new place maybe get you and john down

Do we have a list of what we have to-date :question:

No list yet, as nothing has been offered. Apart from Rabster and Wozza.

I know there are people who have offered to help over the weekend, and we will sort out soon, what needs to be done.

I will find out what the situation is regarding power.

We could do with chairs,tables, Drink, drink, and more drink!! :whistling:

Im also open to suggestions on how we should have the cars laid out, do we have the different models in there own section, or do we mix them up ??

This is for us to make the most of,and have fun. so if you have any suggestions, please say!

• 2 weeks later...
Do we have a list of what we have to-date :question:

No list yet, as nothing has been offered. Apart from Rabster and Wozza.

I know there are people who have offered to help over the weekend, and we will sort out soon, what needs to be done.

I will find out what the situation is regarding power.

We could do with chairs,tables, Drink, drink, and more drink!! :whistling:

Im also open to suggestions on how we should have the cars laid out, do we have the different models in there own section, or do we mix them up ??

This is for us to make the most of,and have fun. so if you have any suggestions, please say!

Have managed to get hold of 200 meters of Buntin in red, white and blue.

Can get more if needed.

Can also get some Glow Sticks for Wozza's Rave :lol::lol:

• 4 weeks later...

JAE is fast approaching post-7245-1216979370.gif and although I think the alcohol is taken care of post-7245-1216978273.gif and we will have the use of a large BBQ which Steve is bringing & a Marquee with lights, music etc all thanks to Rabster (you are a star post-7245-1216978640.gif) there are still a few bits & bobs that we could do with to make the weekend even more enjoyable, so here (once again) is the great list of 'we could do with one of those please' post-7245-1216979243.gif

Needed:

chairs: Bazza Wozza Paul Gi, Clafel

tables: Steve, Clafel

rubbish bags: Stav, Paul Gi

cool boxes & cool bags: Mole, Paul Gi

plates: Norkep, Mole, Paul Gi, Clafel

knives and forks: Norkep, Mole, Paul Gi

spoons: Norkep, Mole, Paul

sauces: (Tom sauce, mayo etc) Norkep, Paul Gi

napkins: Stav

cups: Norkep, Paul Gi

tea: Janey

coffee: Janey

sugar: Janey

milk: Norkep

kettle:Aztecbandit1, Johnboy, Stevie, Paul Gi

stove:Aztecbandit1, Johnboy, Stevie, Paul Gi, Clafel

basic medical supplies: Norkep, Paul Gi, Clafel

outdoor candles/lights: Paul Gi, Norkep

large plastic crates/bins: Wozza, Bazza

(for keeping beer cold)

bottle opener: Stav, Janey

fridge:

bunting: Mole

BBQ untensils, skewers: Mole

Resident DJ's: Wozza & James

Loads of stuff: Rabster

Lights: Rabster, Paul Gi

Volunteers: all days or separate fri sat sun

rubbish picker uppers just a few minutes stint: Janey, Red Yaris 54

general helpers: Dave, Aztecbandit1, Rikos, Bonita,Paul Gi

set up helpers: Norkep, Gord, Mole + 3

nurse: (Rik may wish to keep his post as club nurse :winky: )

If anyone can think of anything else please put your suggestions, and/or offerings forthwith & I'll update the list as we go

post-7245-1216979218.gif

Edited by janey
Update

I will bring a couple of plastic storage bins to put beer & ice into ,but they aren't that big so more will be needed...

Are we sorted on the generator issue as it will need a fairly large output to power the sound rig/any lights needed

so we don't trip over each other.

I have 2 fold up chairs & will be bringing them too.

I will bring a couple of plastic storage bins to put beer & ice into ,but they aren't that big so more will be needed...

Are we sorted on the generator issue as it will need a fairly large output to power the sound rig/any lights needed

so we don't trip over each other.

I have 2 fold up chairs & will be bringing them too.

Excellent cheers Wozza will add you on the list :winky:

Power there is 'Standard UK three pin'....Generator (think Gord was hopefully sorting (he on hols at mo)), so I'm guessing a few ext leads may be handy too :whistling:

Can bring a load of plastic plates, knifes, forks, spoons, cups (about 30 sets I think) and also rubbish sacks

Loads of cans of beer and bottles of Coke, D-Coke, Lemonade etc, going shopping prior to leaving on the Thursday

Have a basic medi kit in the car - ie - plasters, cream, slings, tape etc......

Can bring a load of plastic plates, knifes, forks, spoons, cups (about 30 sets I think) and also rubbish sacks

Loads of cans of beer and bottles of Coke, D-Coke, Lemonade etc, going shopping prior to leaving on the Thursday

Have a basic medi kit in the car - ie - plasters, cream, slings, tape etc......

Great thanks Paul :D

I think Rabster & John need to have a chat about the level of power needed in watts,

I think Gord's wold probably be ok for general purposes, but maybe underpowered for a full sound rig.

mmm You do realise this is East Mersea not Glasto don't you :whistling:

well i have umm vast amounts of equipment avaliable if we want to make our own glastonbury :D (without the mud) it take to long to clean lol

any how do we know how far the 3pin outlet is from the stand or is this going to be generator powered if its on site im sure we can umm make something work i just need to know what the club would like etc

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk