Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Can You Bring To Jae

johnboy

Toasted Sausage sarnie(s) with Red Sauce and a can of Diet Coke is my hangover cure :winky:

(or just a great way to start the day :D)

I hope Dr Gillian McKeith isn't reading this thread. :winky:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll bring a camping stove and kettle with me, there's nothing like a nice cuppa tea ! :D
Ok we will be bringing -- 150 forks,knifes,spoons & plates.

One cool box, 2 or 3 cool bags.

Set a BBQ utensils,50 wooden skewers

Oh yes and some BEER

Excellent cheers Guys - list updated :D

Have we got a couple of large & sturdy tables for Rabster's DJ Equipment and my Laptop, Hard Drive & CD's etc ?

If not we will need them not only for the above but also earlier in the day for the welcoming area.

Confirming Steve is bringing a suitable generator for Rabster's Eqt ?

Also Janey we would probably need some sort of form/register LOC members can sign in on with

member name, reg details contact mobile, parking position etc ?

(would help but no good with Word, parking position is useful if we get the plot laid out to some sort of organized plan)

Plus could you pin the Vehicle Spec form from last year for those that want to print out their LOC cars specs etc ?

Also to add to the list if I haven't already, I will have a First Aid Kit in the car.

Also to aid with vehicle parking/plot arangement, maybe another thread where people can put an eta on days they are coming ?

Have we got a couple of large & sturdy tables for Rabster's DJ Equipment and my Laptop, Hard Drive & CD's etc ?

Can't you fit a table or two in your boot :whistling: :P

Steve is bringing a couple of tables but they will be needed for food/drink/tea/coffee/trophies etc. So if anyone does have a table or two they could bring along then it would be appreciated & handy

Confirming Steve is bringing a suitable generator for Rabster's Eqt ?

Yes we have a suitable generator which Steve has kindly hired which will be on site waiting for us

Also Janey we would probably need some sort of form/register LOC members can sign in on with

member name, reg details contact mobile, parking position etc ?

(would help but no good with Word, parking position is useful if we get the plot laid out to some sort of organized plan)

Parking/ blocking anyone in should not be an issue, plot layout will be ready to go out to attendees shortly

Plus could you pin the Vehicle Spec form from last year for those that want to print out their LOC cars specs etc ?

Spec templates are here click and save as

Also to add to the list if I haven't already, I will have a First Aid Kit in the car.

We have a couple of kits but the more the merrier I guess

Also to aid with vehicle parking/plot arangement, maybe another thread where people can put an eta on days they are coming ?

Sorted already

Can't you fit a table or two in your boot :whistling: :P

(I do hope you are kidding)

erm no :lol: with my laptop in there and my cds thats my boot filled,

my back seat will be filled up with a couple of seats, 2x sleeping bags, 2x air matress,

beer, food, ice, first aid kit, 2 plastic storage bins, clothes washbags etc plus various

other bits & bobs club members have asked me to take for them.

So if anyone can bring a sturdy fold up table or even two with them, it would be great :D

Well here we go i will be bringing the following

2 Subs

2 Tops

2 poles (pole dancers are extra)

2 Amps

1 DJ unit

1 radio mic Important announcments only (ok maybe a few embarsing things 2 :baaa: )

1 Waterproof Flourescent tube

2 500w Floodlights if we want to light up the cars on our stand at night not confirmed need a show of hands .....

all cables

Kitchen sink and Ruber duck

all other tec spec requirements can be discussed depending on generator power output

what generator have we got power output :unsure: ?

Well here we go i will be bringing the following

2 Subs

2 Tops

2 poles (pole dancers are extra)

2 Amps

1 DJ unit

1 radio mic Important announcments only (ok maybe a few embarsing things 2 :baaa: )

1 Waterproof Flourescent tube

2 500w Floodlights if we want to light up the cars on our stand at night not confirmed need a show of hands .....

all cables

Kitchen sink and Ruber duck

all other tec spec requirements can be discussed depending on generator power output

what generator have we got power output :unsure: ?

Im still taking a generator mate, should come in handy, if nothing else :D

Sorted some things out today:

- a small gas stove

- 1 foldable table

- 2 foldable chairs

- a package of 50 disposable plates

- 1st aid kit is in the car too

- a large Maglite

will see what else I can find

Sorted some things out today:

- a small gas stove

- 1 foldable table

- 2 foldable chairs

- a package of 50 disposable plates

- 1st aid kit is in the car too

- a large Maglite

will see what else I can find

Great thanks Claude :D

Can I just say that if anyone does have a fold up chair I suggest that they bring it

........or we may just have to lay musical chairs all over the weekend :whistling:

After a late orgainsation of JAE with me and my mates again, i can bring a few things.

I've got the beer fridge if people want me to bring it, but with having a generator will the A - be enough power B - Be enough plug sockets ?

Also can get 1 or 2 gazzebo things there about 10ft by 10ft each, with no sides though.

Not sure if theres gonna be much more room in the little clio with 3 of us and all the gear LoL

Also have got a power convertor i can bring just in case

After a late orgainsation of JAE with me and my mates again, i can bring a few things.

I've got the beer fridge if people want me to bring it, but with having a generator will the A - be enough power B - Be enough plug sockets ?

Also can get 1 or 2 gazzebo things there about 10ft by 10ft each, with no sides though.

Not sure if theres gonna be much more room in the little clio with 3 of us and all the gear LoL

Also have got a power convertor i can bring just in case

Great thanks Elliot....just bring what you can fit in & yes there should be enough power/sockets for the fridge if you do bring it :D