Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Blue Flame Cat Back

sorted vti

hey guys.

been in contact with blueflame and the guy has said he will do them delivered to your door for £240 for a full cat back exhaust system for the is200. its alot cheaper than the other group buy that is a bit further down the page. think this is because its direct from blueflame.

anyone intrested? need another 10 people.

Damn damn damn. I just ordered one over the phone today, really should have read this. Paid £280 delivered, but i am going to WIM on friday so I needed it by then. The guy on the phone said i had the last one. I thought it might have been last ever, but it just seems that it was last in stock. Might have to wait a bit while they are fabricated!

9/6/08: I got my Blueflame fitted on Friday. I must say it sounds fantastic. Nice hum on idle after the initial woomf. Once the exhaust has warmed up it is quite a bit louder between 1.5-3k revs and after that the engine noise is louder from the drivers seat. The exhaust looks a little larger than OEM but as close as you can get other than the Janspeed.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Strange you got messed around with delivery, managed to get mine next day but i think they had to fabricate your one to order SortedVTi as i got the last one they had in stock.

• 7 months later...