Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Grasshopper Meet

Bazza

was a great evening, warm weather and great company

good to see all the old regulars and so nice to meet newbie ken and his family

surprised wozza hasnt posted yet......probably got stuck in a laybye on his way home ! :lol:

looking at a Tatoo LMAO !!!! (stopped for some num nums, erm I mean a Kebab :winky:)

Nice to see Barrie, Janey, JamesG (& Kurt), Y2Kanjar (& the lady who may let him have a Supercharger),

& the new LOC member Ken (& family with the LS400).

I had a thoroughly good time, and Barrie, Janey & myself only left when they locked us out of the bar (past closing :o)

and the good old British Weather reared it's ugly head and droplets of rain were felt.

Thanks to all who came, and I'm sure Shaunybaby will find the pub eventually :huh:

Heidi and me had a great evening last night and were made really welcome on our first LOC meet,cant wait for more.

Was a great evening, lots of chat & lots of laughs, was great to see James & Kurt, Y2K (watch your posts :whistling: :P ) & Jag again, & meet Ken, Heidi and the family and last but not least see Tarquin & hear his tales :lol:

^^^^^^^sorry who are you again Janey^^^^ lol

just messing.

Nice to see you all and it was a good time out, andwill be there for the next one.......

"Did you all to the granny night then!" hows uncle Raj

and then meet up at the laybye

just messing.

Nice to see you all and it was a good time out, andwill be there for the next one.......

ha ha ha that is so funny !

........so funny i nearly fell off my chair :lol:

just messing.

ha ha ha that is so funny !

........so funny i nearly fell off my chair :lol:

erm did you break your chair Barrie ? Is that why you nearly fell off, or was it actually someone else ? :winky: :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk