Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae Site

Chris.S

This is what im led to believe is the site for JAE 2008

post-1236-1214760109.jpg

Doesnt look big enough to me

Im sure the organisors know how much room they need, having organised the previous jae shows.

The image you show doesnt include the quiet camping area, or the public parking, also, should it be needed there is an additional field next to it which can be used if neccesary.

Is this why your not going now Chris ?

im not sure if im going or not but to be honest it just looks like a field where caravaners pitch up.

theres a few reasons why im not sure about going

im not sure if im going or not but to be honest it just looks like a field where caravaners pitch up.

theres a few reasons why im not sure about going

its a field !

the same type as Peterborough

the same type as Billing

you know the type, covered in that green grassy stuff, which turns brown when wet

both looked liked a field where caravanners pitch up

with the exception of Peterborough which days before JAE was used by dogs as their toilet !

what sort of field were you looking for Chris ??

it is quite even,better than peterborough for sure, and it also has a good drainage system, the day i went down there, it had been raining previously, but the ground was still very firm.

There is also a large concrete hardstanding area

• 1 month later...

no worries chris.. i have spoken to the organisers and they say the reason they used this place this year because its bloody good venue.

cmon chris.. LOC needs ya mate!

how much am i likely to need if i decide to go to JAE? Really want to go and meet you guys for the first time but don't want to spend too much as i only picked up the last sunday lol.

you'll only need your entrance ticket, food and drink mate, it all depends on how long your staying for? and petrol to get there and back home again :D

Put your name down you know it makes sense :lol:

Yeah as Wozza says, its £15 whether you stay 10mins or all weekend.

Bring a tent and a few quid for food and your away,

Few quid for food :crying: You mean about £100, cheaper to bring a generator, fridge and fill it before hand!

Jason :P

Yeah as Wozza says, its £15 whether you stay 10mins or all weekend.

Bring a tent and a few quid for food and your away,

Few quid for food :crying: You mean about £100, cheaper to bring a generator, fridge and fill it before hand!

Jason :P

mmm I think you eat too much J :whistling:

Don't forget we have the BBQ which will be lit every evening so all you need to do is get a cool box & bring what you want to burn :winky: plus we have burgers on offer at cost for those extra hungry (or forgetful) peeps :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk