Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

"easter Egg" - Is Wheelspin

I know there is loads of "easter eggs" for the IS250/220 but any others for the 1st gen IS? Dunno if this is particularly safe to do:

http://www.eeggs.com/items/47121.html

Lexus IS Car - Lexus Is Wheespin

Start the car with the parking brake on. Then foot brake twice (keep the foot brake down), then parking brake twice (keep it down )and repeat till skid light is on the dash. It will reset when you restart the car. You can now wheelspin the car.

I know there is loads of "easter eggs" for the IS250/220 but any others for the 1st gen IS? Dunno if this is particularly safe to do:

http://www.eeggs.com/items/47121.html

Lexus IS Car - Lexus Is Wheespin

Start the car with the parking brake on. Then foot brake twice (keep the foot brake down), then parking brake twice (keep it down )and repeat till skid light is on the dash. It will reset when you restart the car. You can now wheelspin the car.

or turn off traction control and give it the beans...........

or turn off traction control and give it the beans...........

Yep just switch off the traction control :winky:

Only need that for the IS250/220 as the switch doesn't completely switch the system off.

Too much rubber goes missing with the tc off :lol:

i think i've left £80 odd quid on tower bridge road. i must remember to scoop it up next time i go past it

i think i've left £80 odd quid on tower bridge road. i must remember to scoop it up next time i go past it

I think the £80 is payment for the fine (& 3 points) cos those 20mph cameras do actually work there :o

I think the £80 is payment for the fine (& 3 points) cos those 20mph cameras do actually work there :o

:winky: after the cameras round the corner, heading north, just past the traffic lights you have to do a u turn to get onto the highway... that corner begs to be abused

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links