How was your ride home baz..... you drive like a old man....lol

perhaps you should know that the engine is currently being run in

so limited to 3000 revs and no boost :crybaby:

come back in a few weeks and i will show you what an old man drives like :lol:

How was your ride home baz..... you drive like a old man....lol

perhaps you should know that the engine is currently being run in

so limited to 3000 revs and no boost :crybaby:

come back in a few weeks and i will show you what an old man drives like :lol:

I know about the running in of the Eng. the lovely musking tape on the back realy sets of the paint work lol

As much as i like your offer, i'd have to give it a miss coz i don't wont you hurting yourself. lol

(and the fact i'm not that stupid to race you lol)

you did look like the nodding dog from the insurnace ad he he he he

A few photos courtesy of Eddie :D

Dr Tony Bones

_NIK1811.jpg

Where the magic happens

_NIK1832.jpg

WIM LOC Knowledge Day Line Up

_NIK1822.jpg

The LOC Crew @ WIM

_NIK1825.jpg

from left to right

Anees, Geoffers, Waynejordan01, Bobski, Rabster, Terry Moore, Crutch200, Motsey, Aaronabbott, Chris.S, Jason_l, DJ Wozza,Dazz32 (partially obscured), Sparkystav, Edeath, MacRS200 (partially obscured), Iceman67, then in yellow top roheels mate ? Yaumeister, Khurmit (partially obscured), Rrs200, Roheel, then iceman67's nephew, Lexus2D (head only), Lexus2D's little 'un ? Y2Kanjar

The LOC Crew @ WIM take 2, Aztec has let one go (the nipper has smelt it)

_NIK1831.jpg

from left to right

Johnboy, Waynejordan01, Bobski (partially obscured), Rabster, Terry Moore, Crutch200, Motsey (almost completely obscured), Aaronabbott, Eddiea1, Chris.S, Jason_l, Dr. Tony Bones, Janey (hiding from camera), Reds_UK, Bazza, Kenmac, Dazz32 (partially obscured), DJ Wozza, Sparkystav (partially obscured), Edeath, Iceman67, MacRS200 , Yaumeister, Khurmit , Rrs200, Roheel, iceman67's nephew, Lexus2D's little 'un, Y2Kanjar, Aztecbandit01

Somone's shiny IS200S/C hogging the Ramp (BTW Eddie great picture)

_NIK1834.jpg

I hope all the names & faces match up :unsure:

I made it a total of 36 members on the day from all over the country, plus the WIM Crew (let me know if I missed you out)

Johnboy

Bazza & Janey

Sparkystav

Redz_uk

roheel

DJ Wozza

Iceman67

Y2Kanjar

Rabster

aaronabbott

Chris.S

Gord

Aztecbandit

Yaumeister

Jason l

Waynejordan02

MacRS200

Bobski

Dazz32

Lexus2D

Anees

Geoffers

Rrs200

w481cgc

kenmac

Hando

Crutch200

Motsey

Khurmit

eddiea1

edeath

tezza142

shaunybaby

Sorted Vti

Pro-Lex

Well done to all for making it a great meet.

Looking at the image of me i can't get over how i look like my dad...... Good looking fella indeed :lol:

The meet was excellent.... The weather, wonderful, loads of members attended and thanks to wozza and johnboy everything went flawlessly.

All the food a fluids was devoured, i managed to lick an empty box after the event :blush:

Who's idea was that speech......"WOZZA!".... There i was working on a car and i noticed members coming in the centre, initially i thought it was raining so i looked.. "no"

Then i thought i was something to do with the car so i stood back and looked.."no"..... Then the voice of woz "Tony we want a word" powered through the centre.

I really wasn't expecting a big "thank you" from the club or the extended applause.... Did i blush?

Nor was i expecting wozza to say "over to you Tony" when the applause stopped!!....... I think i spoke a load of "gobble-A-duke" but hay it was on the fly.. :D .... And anyway i haven't seen sight of the video so i think i've got away with it.

As for numbers i managed to set 11 cars in all which is not bad since in a 10hr shift the normal numbers are 6 cars.

That's it, thanks again everyone.......... But wim hasn't finished with you yet?

Next year we will hold another Geometry knowledge day meet for those that missed this one, but in the interim period we can have "Tech days".

If anyone is intending some modifications this maybe your lucky day.... All the install will be done by us free on the "Tech day" and i am looking for a member who is intending the installation of......

1: coil overs/ body audit/ calibration

2: Fixed drop/ calibration

3: Brake installation/ upgrade

Or combinations from all above...... Any takers please pm me, but this won't happen for a few weeks or so we need to recover from Sundays meet first.

I like the pics she took of my car.....

what else can i do to make it more dark.....:)

Clear door markers with UV leds fitted :winky: :lol:

Do they do UV leds.......

(might show up some ...er... stains)