Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi this is my first post having picked up the IS250 last week just before going on holiday so only got to drive it home then leave it on the drive and think about it whilst on the beach! This forum has already answered several of my questions including how to switch off the car and carry on talking on the phone!

When I picked up the car the dealer tried to get me to take a five service package. My car has done 19k so this was for 30k, 40k, 50k, 60k and 70k services. They wanted the best part of £1600 and as I was keen to get out on the road I flippantly said I'd take it for £1300 which they declined. Anyway they've just phoned me and said if I pop back in they'll do it for £1300 and put it on 0% finance if I like.

I do about 30,000 miles per year so these services will come around quite quickly and it works out at an average of £260 per service. I had an Jaguar XJ before and this seems cheap! There seem to be vast differences in peoples experiences on Lexus' servicing costs and wonder what you all thought about the deal I'm being offered - should I go for it?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links