Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae Show & Shine

johnboy

Have the times for the show & shine

Modified (Dave) is at 2pm on Friday

Lexus & Toyota is at 3pm on Saturday

Hi Janey,

Are lexus and Toyota being judged together or seperately???? So i have till saturday at 3pm to have my car cleaned and ready for inspection??? :P

Jason :P

Hi Janey,

Are lexus and Toyota being judged together or seperately???? So i have till saturday at 3pm to have my car cleaned and ready for inspection??? :P

Yes, Lexus and Toyota are being judged together.

So you do have till 3.0clock B)

John

Hi Janey,

John

So we have more competition then???? or are there seperate trophies???

Hi Janey,

John

More competition I'm afraid J :whistling:

Guest inicol63

Hi Janey i was only joking when i said i would go info the cleanest car compo, as I said that i would only go in if John boy gave me first place as he was a judge, so it was a joke.....

I sure that other members car would look a lot cleaner than mine.

Hi Janey,

John

More competition I'm afraid J :whistling:

Thats :tsktsk: , can't they afford seperate trophies!!!! I have just spent the last week cleaning and polishing my car for this, now im sure i will get beaten by some supra!!!! :crybaby::crybaby: not that i was going to win anyway! :crybaby::blush:

Hi Janey i was only joking when i said i would go info the cleanest car compo, as I said that i would only go in if John boy gave me first place as he was a judge, so it was a joke.....

Your car can't be much worse than mine!!!! mine has scratch's all over it, plus its black and even more of a nightmare to keep clean. Plus we need more lexus in this!!!!!

But your car is lovely Ian (Diana back me up here :winky: ) and its different to what else it will be up against.....go for it you've nothing to lose & I'm sure there will be plenty of willing volunteers to give it a last minute spruce up :D

Guest inicol63

But your car is lovely Ian (Diana back me up here :winky: ) and its different to what else it will be up against.....go for it you've nothing to lose & I'm sure there will be plenty of willing volunteers to give it a last minute spruce up :D

Janey your really funny.

Just one silly quote why have woman not been on the moon yet....

Don't hit me !!!!!

Because it not need cleaning yet....

JANEY I need you and Diana to clean it then haha!!!!!!!!

Guess i am in trouble again...

See you over the weekend...

Ian

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk