Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Usually see quite a few of them in central london for obvious reasons but haven't seen any more than normal in the suburbs.........just had a look on the Lexus website though and there's a December 07 car for £65k! That's lost almost £20k in 7 months! Absolute bargain in my view :winky:

Depreciation could be the reason they're more popular now, I think Lexus priced them too high in the first place, they can't really compare spec levels when setting prices as people rarely buy Mercs and BMWs with every option in the book added.......

I've seen 3 different ones in the last 24 hours on my local roads. Are they suddenly selling like hotcakes?

Saw one in Stoke-on-Trent last week, chauffeur driven, with a TomTom stuck on the windscreen. Obviously couldn't work the Lexus satnav!

• 6 years later...

I've seen 3 different ones in the last 24 hours on my local roads. Are they suddenly selling like hotcakes?

Saw one in Stoke-on-Trent last week, chauffeur driven, with a TomTom stuck on the windscreen. Obviously couldn't work the Lexus satnav!

Your chauffeur comment combined by his use of a screen mounted sat-nav made me chuckle.

I treated myself to an '08 LS600H at the start of Feb, by far the greatest car I've ever had (and probably ever will).

My kids get the luck of having me chauffeur them around in it, and I must admit the Lexus sat-nav especially now 7 years old doesn't compare to my trusty Tom-Tom with HD traffic! I hate the clutter on the dash/screen but I can't go without for the long drives I do.

Saw one 5minutes ago when I went outside for a cigarette in my garage hahaha sorry couldn't help myself,

Took my eldest son for a drive today to Aberdeen in it today (1st time he's been in it since I bought it 11mths ago)

He now wants me to leave it to him in my will lol he jumped in drivers seat when we stopped for something to eat and took selfies n sent to his mates saying I'd let him drive it (not a chance and only in his dreams) then the smart arse sat in back for journey home with seat fully reclined giving the royal wave to passer by lol

Ps he's 22 but acted like a 12yr old 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 1

Driving South down the A449 from Monmouth to Newport today and saw the one I sold a couple of months ago driving in the opposite direction. Gave me quite a shock.

I wonder if the new owner frequents the forums.

Saw one 5minutes ago when I went outside for a cigarette in my garage hahaha sorry couldn't help myself,

Took my eldest son for a drive today to Aberdeen in it today (1st time he's been in it since I bought it 11mths ago)

He now wants me to leave it to him in my will lol he jumped in drivers seat when we stopped for something to eat and took selfies n sent to his mates saying I'd let him drive it (not a chance and only in his dreams) then the smart arse sat in back for journey home with seat fully reclined giving the royal wave to passer by lol

Ps he's 22 but acted like a 12yr old

Drove from Glasgow to London in my humble LS400 mk4 with my 30 year old son- he insisted on driving all the way, I would have had to prise his cold dead hands of the wheel to get him out of the drivers seat!

• Like 1

Ps he's 22 but acted like a 12yr old

Drove from Glasgow to London in my humble LS400 mk4 with my 30 year old son- he insisted on driving all the way, I would have had to prise his cold dead hands of the wheel to get him out of the drivers seat!

I am going to Glasgow myself in the next few days. Up there and back in one day 806 miles. Mike.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links