Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

6 Hours Later A Litte Sunburnt But Worth It

Well as it says 6 hours cleaning the car

Done in this order (not all recommended products though)

Ok to start with I rinsed the alloys once this was done time to wash the wheels

For this I used Turtle shampoo and tipple wax all in one (it’s cheap so I think its ok lol) including washing the callipers and then time to rinsed the car no jet wash just me and my faithful hose.

Now I washed the body with Autoglm Body wash no wax in this so didn’t look as good once done but hey

So I rinsed that off then dried it all off Halfords shami and rubber blade thingy. Now its time to start the real work I used Autoglm paint renovator (1st time using this so was a little wary was trying to get rid of those annoying swirl marks) it seems to have worked a fair bit could do with a few more goings over like this and I think it will all be done then special offer at Halfords buy 2 get one free bargain.

One panel at a time then buffer off move on to next panel this left a nice shine but not shinny enough I tell you plus I wasn’t finished yet

By this time it was roasting outside time for a drink nothing like a southern comfort on the rocks in the heat

ok now it was time to apply the polish for this I used Autoglm super resin polish rather large amount and lots of elbow grease later time to remove yet again this was done panel by panel very very time consuming but looks good now

ok so all this was done time for the windows this was another Autoglm product apply in large amounts and buffer off leave a nice smell lol

Anyway check out the pics tell me what u think

26072008395.jpg

26072008396.jpg

26072008397.jpg

26072008398.jpg

looky looky no swirls yay shame the bonnet needs more work lol

26072008399.jpg

26072008400.jpg

oh and yes i know the tires are in need of some tire black but i have run out sob sob need to get some

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links