Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Drift Event At Silverstone?

Dan_Harris

I know that wozza, I'd love to go but like i say i've forked out for a years insurance this month so that was just under £800 and as silverstone is only 2mins from my house I thought I would see who's going to that one instead :P. I suppose there won't be a big contingent going as JAE is the following week :(

haha it could well be on the card, you lot best be friendly and not steal my lunch money :P Will be on my lonesome thinking i'll come down sat night sleeping bag it in the car :P

Be well worth it, Jae is great! Plus we are all pretty friendly so we won't steal your lunch money :whistling:

the BDC event is over 2 days in Llandow wales.

it will be round 6 of the BDC championship, and the next day is the British Drift Open

the open is ...erm Open to all drivers from any Series, to race

drivers will be there from BDC, EDC, Prodrift and IDC

Am I missing something? As the BDC website says that the 23rd August event is in Wales and mentions nothing about Silverstone lol?

Its the 'British Open' at Silverstone on the Sunday (24th) :winky:

Bottoms Mat got there 1st :P

Edited by janey

Am I missing something? As the BDC website says that the 23rd August event is in Wales and mentions nothing about Silverstone lol?

Its the 'British Open' at Silverstone on the Sunday (24th) :winky:

Bottoms Mat got there 1st :P

nope the open is at Llandow

".........Due to circumstances beyond our control, the event scheduled to take place at Stowe circuit, Silverstone on 23rd August will not be held at this venue.

The sixth and final round of the British Drift Championship will return to Llandow, South Wales on the same date, Saturday 23rd August 2008........."

bocopy.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk