Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Aftermarket Ecu Options

I see a number of your members are using HKS F-Con ecu replacements in their IS200's

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if the wiring harness that goes into the 3S-GE ECU would be the same as the 1G-FE, or alternativly would anyone be able to point me in the direction of a supplier for a HKS harness, or did you all have to get custom wiring done?

Thanks.

P.S. I'm loving the feel of my car now I've fitted the supercharger :D

I see a number of your members are using HKS F-Con ecu replacements in their IS200's

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if the wiring harness that goes into the 3S-GE ECU would be the same as the 1G-FE, or alternativly would anyone be able to point me in the direction of a supplier for a HKS harness, or did you all have to get custom wiring done?

Thanks.

Unless you planing other mods to your car ? the HKS F-con is a bit over the top mate ;)

Thanks.

Unless you planing other mods to your car ? the HKS F-con is a bit over the top mate ;)

Oh I've got plans alright... :) Forged internals, bigger injectors, fuel delivery, supercharger induction, manifold, bigger pulley :) heh

The joys of making a living in the IT field :)

Thanks.

Oh I've got plans alright... :) Forged internals, bigger injectors, fuel delivery, supercharger induction, manifold, bigger pulley :) heh

If you need a HKS FCON V Pro i may have one avalible. With a universal harness which you could possible use again and some of the optional extras.

Thanks.

If you need a HKS FCON V Pro i may have one avalible. With a universal harness which you could possible use again and some of the optional extras.

Out of curiosity, how much would you be looking at for it?

Hi all,

Well I put my car on a dyno on the weekend (rolling road type) and I was sadly disappointed by the results.

Turns out my car is running way too lean and I'm getting a lot of detonation happening.. which as we all know isn't a great thing for any engine let alone the brick we all know as the 1G-FE.

Here is a scan of my chart...

d3gnartse-dyno1.jpg

As you can see the AFR is all over the show which is a tad concerning.

Members of my club have suggested I get an Apexi SAFC II. I've located one going quite cheep on an auction site. now what I'm needing help with is figuring out the wiring diagram as the one supplied only has the ECU pin outs for the 3S-GE Altezza and the 2J IS300 / Gita.

Has anyone tried the Apexi SAFC II with their setup and have any comments on it? Can anyone make any recommendations / suggestions on an alternative for around the same cost?

Better still does anyone have a full ECU Pinout for the auto 1G-FE in an Altezza AS200?, my ECU doesn't have the plug in the middle and it's an auto, so I'm guessing there is a difference between the IS200 and the JDM's AS200.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links