Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

1 Week Out From Jae And Look What's Happend To My Car

:tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: Sorry to create loads of threads guy but just gone out to give the car a wash and polish and what should i have greet me? Well I won't say as the pics say enough :crybaby: (sorry about the quality just some quick pics off my phone)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated (please note however I have already thought of tracking down the culprit, tying them to a stake and re-inacting a seen from hostel)

Starting from just over the drivers wheel arch

SP_A0060.jpg

to the passengers

SP_A0059.jpg

also continues to my o/s rear lights but couldn't get a decent pic

rub it with 1500 wet and dry paper but not to hard, then machine polish it with farecla cutting compound. or take it to a body shop and ask them if they would manage to polish it.

it looks like its just the laquer thats scratched, it hasn't went through to the paint.

Complete & utter :tsktsk: no words can really describe these scum who take pleasure in trying to wreck your car that you painstakingly saved up for over a great amount of time sacrificing other items to go that extra mile for a " Lex "

wish you all the best in finding these morons mate !

from the looks of things it doesn't appear to be a keying, just a careless individual who's just brushed past, it hasnt gone completely through the metal. Hopefully my repair kit will come before JAE and i'l be able to get it looking close to new :(

:tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: Sorry to create loads of threads guy but just gone out to give the car a wash and polish and what should i have greet me? Well I won't say as the pics say enough :crybaby: (sorry about the quality just some quick pics off my phone)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated (please note however I have already thought of tracking down the culprit, tying them to a stake and re-inacting a seen from hostel)

Starting from just over the drivers wheel arch

SP_A0060.jpg

to the passengers

SP_A0059.jpg

also continues to my o/s rear lights but couldn't get a decent pic

Sorry to see this, i think Pete had the same sort of problem with that car too :o

Gutted for you Dan, i thought these things only happened to me, but it goes to show there are some jealous people about everywhere. I dont think its a kids bike as there will be dents too and no kid will go the whole length of the car before realising what hes done/doing, its mindless jealous idiots who have no regard for another persons property. :crybaby:

SHAHZ you hit the nail on the head i think there mate,

Sam didn't see you up MK tonight, let me know when your next about and i'l come see you so you can have a look.

il PM you my number, if i think we could get away with flat polishing it then id be able to do it one night during the week at my workshop. let me know when you can get over to MK.

Really sorry to see someone has done that to your car Dan.. :crybaby: again another great looking Lex that some :tsktsk: has to go and vandalise.! :tsktsk: people spend there money doing there cars up and things like this happen really makes my blood boil...especially as everyone is feeling the pinch as in regards to the credit crunch.. :tsktsk: :shutit:

Hope you get it sorted soon Dan.. ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links