Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

11-spoke Alloys On Platinum Ice

Do you mean the ones that came as standard on later cars?

Yep, those are exactly the ones that I meant, thanks !

I think they look good, but the silver finish probably matches better, not the darker anthracite finish.

My thoughts exactly. The anthracite ones look nice, but I think they'd look odd on a Platinum Ice car.

I think they look good, but the silver finish probably matches better, not the darker anthracite finish.

My thoughts exactly. The anthracite ones look nice, but I think they'd look odd on a Platinum Ice car.

I got these on my Platinum Ice Lex , when i changed them from the standard 5 spoke ones about 3 weeks ago ,

took some getting used to , but now i wouldn't change them for anything the Mrs says the car now looks

" Beefy & Mean " !

2e22_1.JPG

3488_1.JPG

306f_1.JPG

bluemackie777 sells these alloys on ebay for £140 for 4!!! I just bought a set in silver :D

Yeah I know, that's why I was asking ! Just got back from being out a few minutes too late for the end of the auction yesterday, otherwise you might have found me competing against you ! :D

bluemackie777 sells these alloys on ebay for £140 for 4!!! I just bought a set in silver :D

Are there only two different types of colour finish on the 11 spoke style alloys?

Anthracite & Silver?

Only reason why i ask is in some pics the Anthracite finish looks lighter, guessing its just the angle of the picture.