Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae Feedback

Bazza

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People going round selling raffle tickets in the public areas ....possibly in Bikinis :winky: (hey look guys you all thought it but didn't have the bottle to say it)

Now *that* would have increased raffle ticket sales somewhat ! :yahoo:

Yer i could just see Wozza in a Bikini :o

People going round selling raffle tickets in the public areas ....possibly in Bikinis :winky: (hey look guys you all thought it but didn't have the bottle to say it)

Now *that* would have increased raffle ticket sales somewhat ! :yahoo:

Yer i could just see Wozza in a Bikini :o

:crying: keep them thoughts to yourself please !!

I would do the layout of the stand differently, it would be how we originally planned, by that i mean,

The marquis/tent would be central, with the camping area behind it, and the cars all displayed in front.

Had a thought about the llighting on the pitch, we could line the outside with those solar powered garden lights, either the whole pitch, or just the camping area, they wouldnt be too bright, but enough to make it easier to walk around at night, and they are cheap to buy.

I had a cracking time but I would have liked to have seen more GS's and LS's there. Perhaps I might be the youngest LS430 owner on here but I'm sure if more of us turned up then it would be better. And as others have said a few more trade stands would have been good. Maybe even Lexus themselves showing an ISF would have been awsome.

That's just my 2 bob's woth.

Jim.

Guest inicol63

I see were your coming from Jim why don't we all try and tap up our dealers next year to see if they would promote our show with banners flags donations and maybe cars.

You would guess they would like to get on board maybe a phone call to there merchandise and marketing department would be a good start.

However I think this should come from the management of LOC or permission granted for us to approach on behalf of LOC.

What does the management think?

What ever happens we can send Wozza with his bikini should they say no lol......

Ian

I see were your coming from Jim why don't we all try and tap up our dealers next year to see if they would promote our show with banners flags donations and maybe cars.

You would guess they would like to get on board maybe a phone call to there merchandise and marketing department would be a good start.

However I think this should come from the management of LOC or permission granted for us to approach on behalf of LOC.

What ever happens we can send Wozza with his bikini should they say no lol......

Ian

We have tried to get the dealers involved, and Lexus uk, unfortunately they arent interested.

Most of the times when i have phoned lexus uk and said i am from LOC, they say Who!!

I phoned the dealers local to Mersea to ask if they would do something and they all said no!

I know Lexus EU get involved with club meets, but uk arent interested.

Ian

We used to have a Lexus dealer come to the event when we were at billing aquadome but since they moved event venue they no longer go.

Used to have show cars and events vehicle/truck.

Dealers sometimes don't see the light, only what comes in the showroom

any word on where the show plates can be bought from?

I realise you wanted an "official" answer Dan (i.e. not from me !) but I think that places like Demon Plates can make plates based up on any sort of graphic you like, so it would just be a matter of getting hold of the LOC logo at an appropriate resolution (i.e. so it doesn't come out all pixellated when printed at large size on a number plate !)

It would obviously make more sense to do this centrally though rather than several of us all get these made up individually.

Ian

We have tried to get the dealers involved, and Lexus uk, unfortunately they arent interested.

Most of the times when i have phoned lexus uk and said i am from LOC, they say Who!!

I phoned the dealers local to Mersea to ask if they would do something and they all said no!

I know Lexus EU get involved with club meets, but uk arent interested.

We asked Lexus Aberdeen for some stuff to bring down with us,they were very helpfull but they only had a Lexus Aberdeen pop up banner, the same as the LOC one but when we opened it decided to leave it at home. It was too much about Aberdeen and not enough about LEXUS but was still good of them to give it to us. that reminds me will have to return it tomorrow :whistling:

Steve had a load made up quite a while ago, i believe they are all gone now.

I dont know if Steve is going to order any more ???

If it would help, I'm happy to organise getting some more made for anyone who is interested, to possibly save Steve the trouble, subject to getting hold of a suitable copy of the logo (e.g. by starting a Group Buy thread on it). Although I don't want to tread on anyone's toes either :winky:

Just a thought as a newbie...

I know everyone was very friendly but I didn't manage to speak to everybody who was there - perhaps a mugshot wall inside the tent with everybody's name and car up there so we know who everybody is? I know we had name badges but it is hard to match real names with screen names... Or maybe some competitions or games for LOC members to promote more mingling?

We could always have LOC t-shirts with our names on the back, like i saw a few other clubs wearing? And i wouldnt mind paying to have one :D

Sounds like a plan Chris :D

Can't be that hard to set up a group buy for good quality ones, I know Gord had some T-Shirts made up a while back & not too expensive.

We could always have LOC t-shirts with our names on the back, like i saw a few other clubs wearing? And i wouldnt mind paying to have one :D

Sounds like a plan Chris :D

Can't be that hard to set up a group buy for good quality ones, I know Gord had some T-Shirts made up a while back & not too expensive.

I did print my own mate but forgot to take it :whistling: it had my car on and my username on the back and club name on the front, think i'll save it for next year :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk