Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japshow Finale - Oct 5th

janey

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely jubbly, looking forward to this now :D

Ice one matey see you there :D quite looking forward to it now as i've never been to the Pod :D

the pods ace espically the RWYB get up to the lights and into the 1st and 2nd stage up to 3500-4000 revs and floor it then head for the line,its great hope the weather stays nice for you all most times ive been its rained or started to

I'm coming down too :D

Barrie any chance of you taking me for a spin in the Starlet?? will buy you a cuppa and a hot dog :whistling::lol:

of course chris

problem is that it the pod there isnt anywhere, other than the track to give it a good spin

but we can see what we can do :D

I'm coming down too :D

Barrie any chance of you taking me for a spin in the Starlet?? will buy you a cuppa and a hot dog :whistling::lol:

of course chris

problem is that it the pod there isnt anywhere, other than the track to give it a good spin

but we can see what we can do :D

Thankyou mate :D Been wanting to see how it goes from inside the car itself since i first saw it :driving:

mine is 4.8 0-60 on road tyres................................

may well slip the r888's on for a laugh...................

on my current rum of luk I'll leave the rear diff on the floor

Now that sounds like your throwing down a challenge to me with a big leather gauntlet? or a marigold maybe :whistling::lol:

mine is 4.8 0-60 on road tyres................................

may well slip the r888's on for a laugh...................

on my current rum of luk I'll leave the rear diff on the floor

Now that sounds like your throwing down a challenge to me with a big leather gauntlet? or a marigold maybe :whistling::lol:

moi ?

think the tartlet will spank quite a few TBH

Thanks for being able to fit me in Janey but I'd like to give up my place so someone else from the forum can have the chance as I've been offered a stand pass elsewhere. I think this is the most suitable option as I can see that you have all been struggling a bit getting hold of passes. Will pop down to the stand tho and say hello.

Thanks again and hope someone else can take up the space.

I have a pass with your name on it though :whistling: Thanks for the nice gesture, just make sure you do pop over & say hello :D

Out of interest...which stand will you be on ?

Glad someone else was able to benefit from my pass. I'll hopefully be on the Jap Editions stand. My pass was apparently posted on the weekend so should be here soon. I'll defo make sure I pop over and say hello but if anyone comes over to the Jap Editions stand then my car is the green 5dr V reg Civic MB2 ;)

Hope to see you all on sunday!

Just back from the RWYB session.

Did 4 runs best was first.

Struggled for traction on the road tyres but was a good laugh if rather cold

times & terminal speeds as below

14.16 96.11 mph manual

14.52 96.18 mph manual

15.02 96.28 mph auto only

14.64 94.87 mph manual

Barrie had done two runs when I left and was struggling to get the car off the line right.

Dave (Rotrex IS200) forgot his licence so was camera man for the day

Barrie is struggling to get traction in any gear at the moment :crybaby: is currently hitting 14.2 (though in the hotel bar at the moment :lol: )

Barrie is struggling to get traction in any gear at the moment :crybaby: is currently hitting 14.2 (though in the hotel bar at the moment :lol: )

Sounds like your having good fun? :) So whats the weather like down there at the moment? :unsure:

I'll be on my way down in a bit so will see you there :D

Sounds like your having good fun? :) So whats the weather like down there at the moment? :unsure:

It been raining all night in Manchester :duh:

It been raining all night in Manchester :duh:

Yeh its the same here mate, really p'ing it down at the moment :angry:

sadly it has been lashing it down here all morning

we are currently sitting in the hotel waiting for the rain to ease off

to be honest it doesnt seem to be stopping :crying: so we may be heading back home !

Cheers for that Stav :winky:

I arived at Santa Pod @ 8.15am, it was really pouring down and it didn't even hint at stopping so eventually I called it a day @ 12.30pm

I think the organizers didn't like us much, our plot was as far away from everything as was humanly possible,

I got soaked to the skin just going for a (very long) walk to the Toilets.

Bit of a shame but you can't change the weather, was looking forward to the racing :crybaby:

Nice to see Aztec and a couple of guys & girls from TOC :)

very wet and was a bit of a waste of time, petrol and entry fee, :(

But i made it down there and left at about 2pm just as the sun came out which was sods law i suppose :rolleyes:

I then had a mad dash back up the M1 and made it back to attend the Midlands meet which was quite a good meet so ended up doing 2 meets in 1 day :)

Maybe next year will be a bit better? but was good to meet up with WOZZA again as always and the only thing that was missing mate was the popcorn :lol:

2008_1005lexmeetandsteamrolle0042.jpg

2008_1005lexmeetandsteamrolle0041.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links