Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mini-meet Tonight

Y2Kanjar

I agree, it was a great mini meet! :) Good to meet some new faces.

Wozza's new gadgets work so well together, all that hard work has certainly paid off! B)

The LS was so cleeeeeeeean!

I also had to take the back routes home because they had closed off the slip roads. :angry:

Watched the Singh is king music video in Y2K' s :lol: You must send it to me Lak!

wicked pictures Steve especially this one :winky: and this one

Thanks. I thought you might like those, for some funny reason :winky:

That engine bay needs a cleeeeeeean! :blush::ohmy::lol:
we let you off, as it's the beast....

Yeah, we'll let you off since you so kindly gave us a ride. I think I've just about recovered from it now :duh: :yahoo:

was kinda last thing yesterday afternoon we decided to have one :crybaby:

Its ok matey i havent been on LOC to much resently coz i dont have access the net at home :crybaby: .unless i creap onto someone elses network.. :whistling: ;) ..i have to be round the mrs house to get logged on to the net...

when you next have one let me know.... :D

It turned out to be a great little meet glad we came along and met some new faces,and B15RUP's SC 300 well :tsktsk: me what a tool and my 12 yr old daughter told me on the way home that after she had a go in it I've got to get one.

Haha yeh thanks for the help with the HID's was a bit embarrasing after seeing how easy it was lol! Just the instructions I received were awefull and made it look like some Mr Sparkle detergent box lol.

@ Steve yeh they are amazing lol, nearly had to put my sunglasses on lol can't believe the difference they made.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk