Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Blue Led Speedo Kit

nervo1234

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know where Mr Morse got the lenses from ? Did he get them made specially ?

Answering myself here :lol:

From what Mr Morse said here (Group Buy thread linked above) ...

My supplier for the clear lenses has given me a new date of 11th November before I'll recieve these. The reason quoted is that they rarely recieve much a large order and have to go to another production run.

... it does indeed sound like he got them specially made.

i made quite a few sets of the clear door lenses and a few of the guys and girls have them on here, quite easy to make as Lextacy used to sell them for over "£40 so thought sod it and made my own ;) :D

@ Parthiban You can do the dash clocks white mate you just need to find ultra bright white led's instead of the blue and you just remove the clocks and replace 5 of the bulbs :D

i made quite a few sets of the clear door lenses and a few of the guys and girls have them on here, quite easy to make as Lextacy used to sell them for over "£40 so thought sod it and made my own ;) :D

You made your own plastic lenses ? Wow, how on earth did you do that ? :ohmy:

just knocking up a couple of superchargers as we speak but having trouble with the double sided sticky tape and egg boxes :lol:

:lol: Keep at it, I'm sure you'll get there !

You made your own plastic lenses ? Wow, how on earth did you do that ? :ohmy:

just knocking up a couple of superchargers as we speak but having trouble with the double sided sticky tape and egg boxes :lol:

:lol: Keep at it, I'm sure you'll get there !

I cut them out of plastic lense material and moulded the edges so that they would stay in place when fitted :whistling: Lexus 2D, Jason_l and Reds UK have some fitted that i made plus a couple of others have them too and not had any complaints about them yet so must be ok :whistling:

Think i'll have to make some more by the sounds of it :D

Chris is there anything you can't do? :P

He can't put a Fruit Pastille in his mouth without chewing it :lol:

I can actually mate :lol:

I rest my case :P, let me know if you do end up making some Chris I'll gladly take them off your hands :)

I'll try and get some more plastic this week mate and let you know how i get on :D Oh and i sent your power point cover yesterday mate so should have it very soon :D

Where did you get them from mate?

Has anyone ever attempted the rest of the dash, air-con etc?

Not much good with things like that, i'd probably start off good then when something goes wrong end up getting the hammer out! :)