Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Meet - Long Eaton

Rob's Lexx

Hey up guys and girls,

Its been a hell of a long time since we had a midlands meet and one at long eaton for that matter.

I couldn't make it to JAE 08 as i was snowed under moving/renovating house, so haven't seen most of 'the regular faces' for a while.

Thought it'd be a good idea to get another meet in before the weather gets really bad.

I haven't got a set date in mind, so its really up to those who are thinking about attending (within the next few weeks though).

We could do a weekday evening, but its probably more hassle than its worth, so on that basis it'd be a saturday or sunday early afternoon. So let's say 1 p.m?? Now, what date is best for everyone? How does 4th, 5th, 11th or 12th October sound??

If anyone is thinking about coming but hasn't been to a meet before, then please give it a go. its always good to meet new people and you'll find you'll want to attend time and time again!!!

Pop ur name down if ur interested and what date you'd prefer and we'll take it from there.

Cheers

Rob

EDIT: Sunday 5th October @ 2p.m - Plank and Leggit Pub, Long Eaton

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id be well up for that a sunday would be good

as working 6 days as a doorman

be good to meet u mate

I might pop over again mate as it has been a while and i still want a spin in your lex :D plus it would be good to catch up again :D

hey up big man, be good to see you fella. i've just moved house - literally up the other end of the street now, lol. yeah, be wicked to catch up matey, haven't seen ur IS for a while and no doubt its come on a lot?! got a couple of ideas i wouldn't mind discussing with you too matey.....

drop me a text sometime if u wanna pop round.

you gonna attend this meet then matey??

be good to meet u mate

I might pop over again mate as it has been a while and i still want a spin in your lex :D plus it would be good to catch up again :D

hey up big man, be good to see you fella. i've just moved house - literally up the other end of the street now, lol. yeah, be wicked to catch up matey, haven't seen ur IS for a while and no doubt its come on a lot?! got a couple of ideas i wouldn't mind discussing with you too matey.....

Hopefully matey but might pop to the JAPSHOW at Santa Pod yet :D so might be there but might even pop over before to have a nose at your new pad :D

put me down again last time the sun was beaming

sounds good matey

be good to meet u mate

You know me mate, its very rare i miss a meet :D so should be there but might even pop over before to have a nose at your new pad :D

the 'pimp pad' or 'the house' if the missus is around :lol::lol::lol:

sunday again for me would be best :) or the gf will get the hump (and nothings worth that amount of ear ache) the 5th would be ideal for me.

bring her with mate,the 5ths sound for me to cos if im working i can swap it

I would but she would need to get someone to look after the little one, + it would mean driving down to portsmouth to pick her up then coming back up then dropping her back off again :P

lets provisionally say the 5th then, and we can work towards that.

1.pm, plank and leggit pub, long eaton.

i'll post exact address later - most regulars will know where that is

@kris, mfn is a marmite kinda place mate....not for me i'm afraid, but an idea for another meet that i'm sure others will like matey

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links