Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Meet - Long Eaton

Rob's Lexx

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly i'm contracted to work 2 w/ends a month that w/end being one of them. But on the upside sold out my overtime rate for a salary a few years ago so it looks like i may ill that w/end :whistling:

Hehe, like your thinking. It's always nice to have a little bit of sick time to spare.

Not that captain sensible such as me would ever endorse ringing in sick when not actually sick nor do it myself :whistling::unsure:

Yeah 5th at 2 pm should be fine for me! What we bringing for me to eat this time :shifty:

got some dorset naga's, scotch bonnets, indian PC-1, hungarian hot wax, prairie fire, jamaican red hot and aji lemon. take ur pick!!! :lol::lol::lol:

EDIT: Provisionally Sunday 5th October @ 1p.m - Plank and Leggit Pub, Long Eaton

Is this the "plank n leggit" just of the M1 near the round about to Donno race track?

Think theres a river/lake on the other side of the road.

If its the same i may attend as my sister lives in Kegworth and im planning a trip down to see her in my new Lex some time soon.

EDIT: Provisionally Sunday 5th October @ 1p.m - Plank and Leggit Pub, Long Eaton

Is this the "plank n leggit" just of the M1 near the round about to Donno race track?

Think theres a river/lake on the other side of the road.

If its the same i may attend as my sister lives in Kegworth and im planning a trip down to see her in my new Lex some time soon.

yes mate, that's the one.

there's a marina opposite IIRC. be good to meet you mate.

Yeah 5th at 2 pm should be fine for me! What we bringing for me to eat this time :shifty:

got some dorset naga's, scotch bonnets, indian PC-1, hungarian hot wax, prairie fire, jamaican red hot and aji lemon. take ur pick!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Is the dorset naga the hottest? As you well know i overcame those once before and took it like a man :sick:

Is the dorset naga the hottest? As you well know i overcame those once before and took it like a man :sick:

yep, naga's the hottest!! do it again, this years crop are extra hot. i've grown them differently and seem to be a bit more potent!!

sorry guys, not going to make this now as i'm now taking my son to santa pod for a day out :)

ahh damn, shame u cant make it down mate!! have a good time at the pod though :D

yep, naga's the hottest!! do it again, this years crop are extra hot. i've grown them differently and seem to be a bit more potent!!

sorry guys, not going to make this now as i'm now taking my son to santa pod for a day out :)

ahh damn, shame u cant make it down mate!! have a good time at the pod though :D

Sorry matey , but i will pop over and see you soon :D

Well maybe i'll have to give that a go but only if someone else has some as well this time!

hows about popping along on the way back??

its not far off your route mate..

@Rob - shall we start an attendance thread or just add to here??

i shall start here and can edit if you want to start afresh..

1: rEdZ _uk

2:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links