Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Meet - Long Eaton

Rob's Lexx

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Rob - shall we start an attendance thread or just add to here??

i shall start here and can edit if you want to start afresh..

1: rEdZ _uk

2: Dan_Harris

3: Ian M

hey up guys, didn't get chance to post on this yesterday (hectic DIY day :shutit: :shutit: )

anyhows, yep, i'm up for the meet of course,but just concerned regarding the weather. its absoloutly tipping it downhere (i'm 5-10 mins away from the venue) and the local forecast has given it out for heavy rain all day..... i don't mind standing in the rain (done it loads of times before at meets, lol) but its not the nicest thing to do on a sunday. we can always go inside and get some munch....

its up to everyone else really as to weather they still wanna go. no point there being 2 of us really. as always with this country, the weather tries to ruin everything!!

cheers

rob

You're right, Rob, it's a horrible morning here in Derby – not just a bit wet, but absolutely hammering it down. The forecast is that it’ll stay that way until tonight. I’m out this morning, but will check back at 1ish to see what’s been decided.

while it is raining I have every confidence it will have eased/stopped by 2 ( he says with fingers crossed )
Optimist!

so hope to see you there (but will also bring a brolly) :winky:
Good plan!

its pretty damn heavy at the mo, but yea, it nay ease up by 2 :duh: B)

assuming its not torrential, me and the missus will head on over.

was gonna wash the car today as its absolutely filthy from all the bad weather recently, but looks like i shall have to attend with a dirty car (much to my dismay and against my religion almost :sick: )

Was a good meet and nice to meet a couple more of the members :D I made a quick dash back up from Santa Pod and found some of the guys still there and had a good chat, only took a couple or 6 pic's of the last three of us there but was a good turn out :D Treborlex ,Kris.t, Steve, Reds, Rob, Ian sorry i missed you mate ;) but nice to see the rest of you guys :D

2008_1005lexmeetandsteamrolle004-1.jpg

2008_1005lexmeetandsteamrolle005-1.jpg

2008_1005lexmeetandsteamrolle004-2.jpg

:D

Hi guys, sorry I couldn't make this one in the end received a call from a friend with a urgent problem of fixing his laptop so I was tied up most of yesterday trying to sort that one. Also didn't fancy a hourandhalf drive in the rain when money is tight :P, hope there is another soon

Was a good meet and nice to meet a couple more of the members :D I made a quick dash back up from Santa Pod and found some of the guys still there and had a good chat, only took a couple or 6 pic's of the last three of us there but was a good turn out :D Treborlex ,Kris.t, Steve, Reds, Rob, Ian sorry i missed you mate ;) but nice to see the rest of you guys :D

2008_1005lexmeetandsteamrolle004-1.jpg

2008_1005lexmeetandsteamrolle005-1.jpg

2008_1005lexmeetandsteamrolle004-2.jpg

:D

Look like the 3 bears - Baby, Mummy & Daddy bear ;o)

sorry for the late reply folks.....

was a good meet in the end. thought it would just be me,ian, treborlex and steve initially, but glad the others could make it along.

was a good mixture of cars based on numbers - IS200's, S/C'd IS200, IS300 sportcross, Celsior and an IS250!! :D :D B)

great to meet some new faces as well!!

cheers for the heads up on the bodyshop redz and kris - much appreciated and will give the guy a call soonish.

hope you enjoyed the spin kris and it hasn't tempted you too much to get some forced induction :lol: :lol: :whistling: :P

glad you could make it along also chris - scared the hell out of me when u walked into the pub :lol:

sorry for the late reply folks.....

was a good meet in the end. thought it would just be me,ian, treborlex and steve initially, but glad the others could make it along.

was a good mixture of cars based on numbers - IS200's, S/C'd IS200, IS300 sportcross, Celsior and an IS250!! :D :D B)

great to meet some new faces as well!!

cheers for the heads up on the bodyshop redz and kris - much appreciated and will give the guy a call soonish.

hope you enjoyed the spin kris and it hasn't tempted you too much to get some forced induction :lol: :lol: :whistling: :P

glad you could make it along also chris - scared the hell out of me when u walked into the pub :lol:

:lol::lol: thought i'd supprise you mate :lol: And good to see you both again as its been a while :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links